Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know I use to dip in and out, I was hoping someone would do a recap on this thread because I’m too lazy to read them all and don’t have the time 😂 but I feel like Sallie needs to be added to my permanent list. I would love to know what went down when she was in Dubai (I read she hit rock bottom?) and with Jem 😂 maybe I shouldn’t be lazy and go back and read but I’m hoping to catch on from now on.
I’m excited to be here 😂😂😂😂😂 x
There’s a recap near the top of each of the threads

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Now we wait. Unless Sal gets there first and gets me blocked 😂

I don’t know how to describe her look it’s not rock it’s sort of rough chav grunge I don’t know 😭
Am fucking dead you are hysterical 🤣😘

not heard SLAPPERS in ages....very apt! 🤣🤣🤣😂

Why does she not get this is a case of.....”we are laughing at you not with you” situ.....entertainment purposes only. Because she’s such a tragic piece of shit who quite frankly we all know she’s a brass. Cries wolf and basks in self pity. No ones jealous love. It’s like watching car crash telly everyone gets hooked.....like you on a bag of silver spoon in a san Carlo cubicle hiding from paying for ya lobster ravioli that we would all pay our hard earned cash for in a heartbeat.........keep dreaming tho Jessica/salz
Wahahaha not been very active last couple of days but this has killed me 😭 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

hereforsal2020

Also, I might be thinking too much into it but she posted on her stories earlier of her holding her babies hand. It’s probably unrelated but I’m thinking it could be a petty jab at Sal and I’m here 👏🏻 for 👏🏻 it 👏🏻
I thought exactly the same! And the DJ post (sorry I’m catching up! 😆)

Boobooblublu

Can anyone recommend where to get flat Russian lips in the liverpool area please? Used to go to AK Aesthetics but not sure she does them. Thanks!