Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

00ii5533

Looks like she's with at least one of her kids in a taxi, I'm really hoping she's come home to sort herself out. They say you need to hit rock bottom before you can pick yourself back up and her Dubai experience must've been one of her lowest points surely.
Imagine being sat next to your mam in a taxi and shes eye fucking herself for an instagram video.

Put your phone down and have a fuckin conversation with your daughter you fuckin RAT GERL

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Fucks sake, I’m going to have to give up sleeping at this rate to keep up!
If she has been diagnosed with personality disorder then that’s awful but why is she not taking the support and medical advice offered to keep herself grounded?? It’s not just for her sake, it’s for her kids sake too. Having a personality disorder does not mean that is how you live your life. Having a personality disorder does not mean you lose custody of your kids. Social Care try to keep family together, so that decision won’t have been made lightly. Yes, she may have mental health issues but she’s clearly in control of her thoughts so at the moment, SHE is the one making the choice not to fight for her kids and engage with services. She’s more bothered about getting her flaps and tits out for Only Fans and pretending she’s famous because she thinks getting a real 9-5 job is beneath her. Sal love, being the first one voted out on Big Brother ten years ago does not a celebrity make. Put your hole away, get a job and fight for your kids before it’s too late and they don’t want to know you,

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She says she had a horrible childhood and was left to rot as a baby but quite happy to leave her kids with her mum? Who has stepped up and is raising them?

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Sallie Axl#14

Thread suggestion- Side salad Sal she don't eat meat but will swallow your sausage if you pay for her matching hands & feet!

My attempt 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
I can’t even be bothered with this crusty old bimbo anymore, no I wasn’t asking you questions on your AMA because you only will post the ones that suit you. No I don’t really care enough about you to waste my time asking you a question - I just don’t care! I’m not scared of you. Actually really wanted to see you turn your life around but you are just so bitter and sad about tattle instead of what you should be focusing on. You can be as crusty as you like, do what you like it’s not my terrible life it’s yours. I would actually love to wake up tomorrow see you happy and settled with your kids and a nice bloke, in a job you enjoy - why wouldn’t I? The only person stopping this happening is you Sal

And you know what everyone else would have respect for you too for owning your shit and sorting yourself out. It would be great to see

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
She was going on saying ‘it’s always girls with thin lips who have a go. Why don’t you stop buying cigs and stop buying your kids McDonald’s and spend the money on some lips instead.’

She is grim. She spends her money on cigs and can’t even buy her kids a McDonald’s so get fucked Sallie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Looks like shes in that rhoc lystras boujee restaurant, that had its celebrity opening on Friday.
Yep she wasn’t invited and yep she be having a small plate side salad 🙄😂
Poor old side salad Sal. A tiny meal to match her tiny eye 👁

The move to Dubai turned a bit sour,
Still pretending she doesn’t charge by the hour

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jumpingbeansterrapin

haha I would rather have my mismatched nails and kids still living with me than be paying £800 a month for a bad credit rented car, sitting in jizzy leggings, begging free manicures with a new set of bezzies every week 😂🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Jadejade

She’s defo the type to pull her fanny flaps over her head and pretend she’s a sugarpuff.

..... for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Jtk13

"Wheres good in Liverpool tonight" how about at home with your kids 🤷🏽‍♀️ just a thought

• Haha

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
It’s a sad state of affairs when she’s more bothered about her lips than she is her kids! She’s making an effort to “fix” her lips, why not have the same drive to fix your relationship with your kids!!

first thread suggestion #GodLovesATrier😅

Lips like deflated arm bands, gotta have the matching toes and hands!

• Haha

Sophlou8

Woopsie, just got mentioned in her story because I asked why she doesn’t have custody of her kids and also why she got 5A* in GCSE but can’t string a sentence together. Tagged me in the post then blocked me, sorry Sal. Did I touch a nerve? Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 36