Sallie Axl #13 madly in love with her ex, he’s in Beefa with BFF Bex

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously hope for her sake she does not put mesh in her body. She is going to have serious health problems if she does

Reactions: 6
She said she bought a house so doesn’t pay rent

Reactions: 7
I get my lips and jawline done by them , they arnt based in Liverpool , I will ask when I’m next ther

She’s just gone live again. Getting lips dissolved because she wants a new shape or something.
Her skin looks rotten , even had a filter on gtn her lips dissolved she really does have serious issues

Reactions: 6
I seriously hope for her sake she does not put mesh in her body. She is going to have serious health problems if she does
Mesh to hold her implants up iv fucking heard it all now swear that girl couldn’t pour water out of a welly if the instructions was on the heel!!

Reactions: 31
Mesh to hold her implants up iv fucking heard it all now swear that girl couldn’t pour water out of a welly if the instructions was on the heel!!
CRYING!!!!!!!!!
Best saying I've heard in ages!

Reactions: 10
Probably a silly question but how do I find the old threads for Sallie? I’ve tried searching but can only find 10 onwards? Thanks

Reactions: 2
Just clicked into the place where she is getting lips done.

Russian style - Jesus, I must be getting really old, looks awful.

These girls are looking more like plastic dolls and merging into looking all the same

Reactions: 10
Lips look as though they are decaying tbh. I had mine dissolved by Dr Joshua van der Aa and never had that grey area that she does? Super weird

Reactions: 8
Lips look as though they are decaying tbh. I had mine dissolved by Dr Joshua van der Aa and never had that grey area that she does? Super weird
Don't you know it 'bruising' It actually looks like skin celss dying under the skin surface

Reactions: 9
I’ve had mine dissolved and they looked nothing like that, they just slowly went down. Surely she should have waited the 10 days and if she needed more dissolved got it done then, not go back the next day when there’s likely to be swelling anyway WTF

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.