Sallie Axl #12 Becca’s gone off with her man, go on Sallie have another gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion- Wonky eye Sal back from hoeing in Dubai ....Snap back to reality...... straight to the bus stop for free WiFi....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jemma Lucy is a beast though. She's built like a tank

Your family member needs to be hit with a bleeping bus
She ain’t no relative of mine she makes me feel sick. She also stole 20K of her own mum who has bad dementia or it might be Alzheimer’s one of them. I try to keep away from that side. 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can I just say long term lurker I thank you all for introducing me to Sal. It’s like a constant episode of Jeremy kyle. Loving it all

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is this on Google? I haven't seen it
Yeh if you google it you’ll easily be able to find the video, its horrific

I get where you’re coming from and I agree but imagine the pain it’s gonna cause them growing up thinking they weren’t enough to make their mum change for the better 😔
^ it breaks my heart 💔 I hope when Sallie looks through the thread and reads that she actually takes it in. I doubt she will but at the end of the day her children are going to grow up and see her for what she truly is

Reactions: 2
Was looking at her back packing posts. She seems fairly normal 10 years ago...what an earth happend 🤢

ok just reachher travelling India ..defo downfall began here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sallie’s a skanky little eye lying hoe
Ratttt Gerrrllls been booted from Dubai with no Loubs and no dough!
Thread suggestion 😃

Fuuuuckin ell, been off my phone a couple hours and she’s gone n done it again. Just when I thought she couldn’t be more of a scum bag 🤣

Reactions: 5
I think she’s ran out of money and she’s stuck in that prison apartment for a week, going to emerge from her room and pretend she’s flew back when she’s sold some promo slots this week 😂😂😂

Sallie #15- Rat gurls Rat gurls what you gonna do what you gonna do when they come for you!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
CAN NOT!!!!! believe what iv missed 😂😂😂😂 WOW someone intervene and section the moose she a hazard to society 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.