Sallie Axl #12 Becca’s gone off with her man, go on Sallie have another gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - sallies madly in love with her ex, but he’s in BEEFA shagging Bex

• Haha
Reactions: 64
For anyone who hasn't seen her insta stories she wrote that from now she's just going to make up stuff because we just chat tit about her anyway 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Absolutely 😂

And going back to Dawn Ward, my friend did her makeup a while ago and she was getting spaffed off her tits on coke throughout and it was all very out in the open, racking up lines in her home salon. Her two gay pals had pockets full of coke too, and then she tried to persuade my mate to stay and babysit the two young kids so she could go out. She was getting wrecked with them there. Also she said Ashley was a right slimy fucker.
Who were the gay mates??

Reactions: 4
The cocaine is very damaging obviously to the baby inside the womb also. When he was born he looked like he had to skulls on top of each other . Really sad.
Yeah it’s so bad, an ex friend of mine was dry lining when she was pregnant and her placenta abrupted (I think that’s the term correct me if I’m wrong) but she lied and lied about it yet the number one cause is taking cocaine while pregnant. It makes my blood run cold that there are poor innocent children out their with disgraceful parents like Sallie. I’ve felt guilty all day coz my little girl hasn’t been out the house for fresh air coz we’ve been up the wall. Even tho we went the park yesterday. I’m a crank but a different kind 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just had a quick look on her Twitter. Wished someone had warned me it’s full on tuna tits out. Need a bleach eye bath now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah it’s so bad, an ex friend of mine was dry lining when she was pregnant and her placenta abrupted (I think that’s the term correct me if I’m wrong) but she lied and lied about it yet the number one cause is taking cocaine while pregnant. It makes my blood run cold that there are poor innocent children out their with disgraceful parents like Sallie. I’ve felt guilty all day coz my little girl hasn’t been out the house for fresh air coz we’ve been up the wall. Even tho we went the park yesterday. I’m a crank but a different kind 🤣
what does dry lining mean?

Reactions: 3
Do u know what.. the more I’m reading the more uncomfortable I feel even witnessing this car crash. She’s a absolute skid mark on the underpants of society. I feel dirty even looking at her Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she with her kids now? It’s implying it on her stories 🤷‍♀️
Considering she’s posting old pics and vids to “control the narrative” I’ll believe it when she’s got a pic of them with her holding today’s paper 🤣

She just lies so when something happens and is actually true (or god forbid something serious - like if she was genuinely pregnant in the future and then miscarried), she’s cried wolf so many times nobody will believe her. Dug herself a hole with doing this tbh.

Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion

she’s back in town, jobless and running scared. Sprouting pure evil lies, pretending for the gram that she cares

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.