Sallie Axl #12 Becca’s gone off with her man, go on Sallie have another gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sal love, just because you deleted everything from last night and have put up a picture of yourself before you had 14 bags of coke and a bottle of vodka doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, or that you’ve managed to erase everyone’s memory.

Reactions: 20
honestly I would love to know the secret to this 😂😂 shave more than once a fortnight and the shaving rash is no joke. HAS to be photoshopped out 😂
As a fellow OF member ( don’t judge ) and an ex lads mag girl, I can let you all in on the secret to this........ VEET! Then a tit tonne of moisturiser. 😉

Laser! Its the best things I've ever done.
tuna canoe is kicking round Dubai in on of her girls school shoes and some Ali express fakes, she can barely afford a drink over there, let alone laser here 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Slightly gutted Becca and Gemma are being adults about this situation and ignoring her! Was hoping to wake up to the next round! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I wish I was a fly on the wall to watch Sallie’s face when she takes the time to read through the last thread ... which she will 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Is she actually for real 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh wow.
I take back everything I said last night, I have zero sympathy for the girl. She clearly does not give a duck, how is she not absolutely mortified I would have fled the country by now or even purposely got myself locked up to avoid the absolute shame of that behaviour last night.

Reactions: 16
As a fellow OF member ( don’t judge ) and an ex lads mag girl, I can let you all in on the secret to this........ VEET! Then a tit tonne of moisturiser. 😉
No shame there, power to you !!! My brother inlaw reckons he is gonna set one up and post the stuff women REALLY want to see..............
Men doing the housework and washing etc 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48

tuna canoe is kicking round Dubai in on of her girls school shoes and some Ali express fakes, she can barely afford a drink over there, let alone laser here 😂😂
As
someone who has to rush through the sex prep vag shave with two screaming toddlers in the background I think you have just saved my vagina x

Also laughing at how scouse she goes on the rhat gherl video

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As
someone who has to rush through the sex prep vag shave with two screaming toddlers in the background I think you have just saved my vagina x

Also laughing at how scouse she goes on the rhat gherl video
Same it’s a godsend veet.!

Reactions: 2
Keithabutt plainly doesn’t follow closely enough because she is ALWAYS getting on her high horse ranting about something or someone and she’s always making an absolute show of herself 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else like genuinely worried about her? I just feel a bit sad watching her car crash meltdown it feels like it’s not going to end well at all 😖.

Reactions: 17
honestly I would love to know the secret to this 😂😂 shave more than once a fortnight and the shaving rash is no joke. HAS to be photoshopped out 😂
Other option to Veet - shaving cream (not foam or gel) 5 blade razor, use a shaving oil after. Also light exfoliate daily and use a dove deodorant stick (unperfumed) all over..this stops razor burns, rash, chaffing and keeps the skin soft
(My friend was a stripper)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Is anyone else like genuinely worried about her? I just feel a bit sad watching her car crash meltdown it feels like it’s not going to end well at all 😖.
Agreed. How can you come back from last nights explosion!
I’m worried for her in Dubai because it just takes one taxi driver to take you straight to the police. My friend once couldn’t remember wheee she lived (only been there a few weeks) after a brunch and the taxi man took her to the police station. Luckily they let her soba up and she explained and they were ok but if you go in screaming like Sallie was last night she will get in trouble!
It’s brunch/boat party day over there! Will she be able to face it !

Reactions: 5
Shes well and truly fucked now. She is putting on a brave face but that just shows how embarrased she is. Nah bringing peoples kids into
It is lowwww. No one likes people that do that. She may be posting but i guarantee she will be in hiding now. Get that hijab back on sal 😂 she gonna be lurking round corners now before she flys her scanky ass back to leeds. Before anyone feels sorry for her this girl is evil. She has poisen through her veins. She blames everything bad she does on someone else and she is the biggest narc i have ever seen. She can be soooo nasty in a heart beat. It is not hard for her to find all that venom on you when the week before you was her girl. She is a write off. She should not have a following. I feel sorry for her kids and her long suffering mum whom she treats like
Dirt. She acts like a single girl. Go home and put ya fukin tree up ya dirt.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Agreed. How can you come back from last nights explosion!
I’m worried for her in Dubai because it just takes one taxi driver to take you straight to the police. My friend once couldn’t remember wheee she lived (only been there a few weeks) after a brunch and the taxi man took her to the police station. Luckily they let her soba up and she explained and they were ok but if you go in screaming like Sallie was last night she will get in trouble!
It’s brunch/boat party day over there! Will she be able to face it !
Tbh the police at this stage would be the best thing , she thinks she’s invincible, controls a narrative and can behave in that way and she needs to be out in like 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She’s a car crash
she thinks by deleting the stories it didn’t happen! That’s how she lives her life, doesn’t own up to her problems or what she’s said 🤣 she will never change.

Reactions: 3
No fucks given today acting fresh in the mirror as if she wasnt off her box last night🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.