Sallie Axl #12 Becca’s gone off with her man, go on Sallie have another gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning ratzzzzz just parking my square arse here for the ride can’t believe how fast we flew through that last thread this scruffy bleep is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Here’s my burning question for Sallie, Becca and Jem...how do you manage to spread your legs so far apart and not ONE stray pube pops out or even a bit of stubble??? How do they manage it???

And who is the random she’s with? What’s his Instagram?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Rrrrrrraatttt Geeeeerrrrll is now my new go to insult. Still howling. That lad she ended up hanging onto last night is/was a semi-pro footballer. He’s going to get the tit ripped out of him today methinks.
Nah he will just be buzzing off her (I kind of know him and we have lots of mutual friends)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nooooo as if she just posted that 😂😂😂 shes the biggest crank I’ve ever come across ha ha ha 👏👏👏 trying to brazen it out and brush it under the carpet as usual.
Not so big and hard is she without the coke and alcohol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How she posting that she had a fab day yesterday 🤣🤣 we all remember what you wrote on ya story Sal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so thick!! Trying to take the moral high ground now she can see she never got a rise out of Becca and Jemma. Isn’t she a lot older than both of them too 🥴 sad little mess!

Reactions: 12
What the actual hell is she posting?!?! 😱🙄
I’m surprised nobody has knocked her out!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here’s my burning question for Sallie, Becca and Jem...how do you manage to spread your legs so far apart and not ONE stray pube pops out or even a bit of stubble??? How do they manage it???

And who is the random she’s with? What’s his Instagram?
honestly I would love to know the secret to this 😂😂 shave more than once a fortnight and the shaving rash is no joke. HAS to be photoshopped out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow she is absolutely tapped in the head. How can a so called mother of 2 girls behave the way she does. HOW. WHat an example to them 2 little girls. Yes she does need help but she is also responsible for her own actions. Wow. She is on another level. I actually feel so so sorry for her poor mother. If I was behaving like that I think my mum would disown me

Reactions: 19
Rrrrrrraatttt Geeeeerrrrll is now my new go to insult. Still howling. That lad she ended up hanging onto last night is/was a semi-pro footballer. He’s going to get the tit ripped out of him today methinks.

Who is the fella ?
I cannot cope with that video 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 1
Social services will be all over those videos, she’s completely unhinged and has done herself no favours in getting her girls back. Hope it was worth it Sal? So sad for her family

Reactions: 7
Does she think that if she deletes then it never happened? This is hilaire. We all seen you rattttt gerrrrllllll.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.