Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone should screen grab incidents of criticism and Salis responses. She’s attempting to control the narrative on all her platforms and it would be handy to have a record of them here.

Reactions: 2
Was Sali always this obnoxious, or did she have less of a social media presence before and so it was buffered a bit?

I noticed her cashmere Boden jumper in the Glossier ad is 'probably gifted'. I remember some years ago her talking about buying Boden cashmere once a year, I now feel it was a sly advert. In fact, she was kind of an early influencer. She knew print media days were numbered so started a FB group then a forum and made money selling product.

Everyone should screen grab incidents of criticism and Salis responses. She’s attempting to control the narrative on all her platforms and it would be handy to have a record of them here.
I wish I had thought to. It was ridiculous. She came down on them so hard and they were being very reasonable, polite and flattering to her. She then twisted it into a feminist thing about having a right to do whatever you want to your face and her fans all piled in in agreement. That would be true if it wasn’t that she makes money selling products which she claims achieve the impact that her cosmetic treatments are actually achieving. She also mentioned this website.

Reactions: 7
Just read the period book and the Glastoberry exchanges. She is crazy defensive right?

I thought that KJH was brilliant in that video and had SH in her pocket, 😁. There was one woman in charge in that piece and it wasn’t Sali and she knew it 😁.

I think Sali's irritation with books about periods, people who say they don't like Glastonbury (bit likevpeoplr telling you they used to be vegetarian which also annoyed when she had been veggie for about a month) and now "people doingmy effing box in" may be attributable to it bring a Tuesday. Notoriously THE worst day after a comedown.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a friend who experiences 'the grump' regularly on Wednesdays. Nothing to do with the wall-to-wall drug-taking on the weekends :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Anyone see Sali’s latest glossier ad video? Someone dared to comment asking whether she had had fillers and Botox. Sali went into overdrive calling the person rude, etc. Even though the poster was v polite. Now Sali has deleted the person’s comment. It’s a bit ridiculous. If you post saying how beautiful, young, perfect she is then that’s okay but dissent and you’re deleted. It’s actually very petty.
Is that what she is whining on Twitter about. Her fragile ego is in need of a massage obviously........again.

Reactions: 1
Wait a minute. She's done an ad for Juvederm.

Comments are disabled for the video. Questions should be directed to her via Instagram.

Well I didn't know KJH but now I'm a bit in love with her 😍

Busy sneering down her nose at anyone saying the Beeb shoves #glastofest down our necks by "advising" it can be avoided in the way that she avoids Wimbledon - an international sporting event and part of a global tour, so not the same at all really. BUT! ... she's delighted that Murray and Williams are pairing for doubles. She is an actual, stone cold fake right?

I've always thought the beeb spank themselves into oblivion over #glastofest because they can - it's not a (visibly?)sponsored festival so no advertising woes, and it will suit the Eavis' vibe to show it on the public services telly channel(s). I like watching it but BBC6Music start chuntering about it in January and will continue to chunter about this one until circa October. It's fascinating they way they lose their tit over it. They can't convey quite enough how special it is - it's rally lame.

Reactions: 3
God, that behind the ear tattoo is tacky.
She doesn’t do well with tattoos, the moz quote hasn’t aged well with her liberal sensibilities. And the flowery one on her shoulder looks like one of those canvas prints you can buy from B&M, all it needs is Live Love Laugh scrolled underneath.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t do well with tattoos, the moz quote hasn’t aged well with her liberal sensibilities. And the flowery one on her shoulder looks like one of those canvas prints you can buy from B&M, all it needs is Live Love Laugh scrolled underneath.
Far be it from me to defend SH but in my younger days I was a Smiths fan and could have easily ended up with a tattooed Moz quote on myself as well; I'd be furiously googling laser removal now that he's outed himself as a racist :D I feel bad for her on that one.

Can somebody let us know what she said about this website? (Hi Sali! Got any #gifted stuff lately? How fab!)

What did she say about Tattle?
She said that people kept saying she’d had cosmetic treatments on a “hateful website “ and then coming and trolling her on Instagram. Then lots of people piled in to say how unfair it was that people thought it was any of their business what she does with her face.

Given her line of business, I’d say her face is our business.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, Morrissey was my hero when I was a student. Not enough to warrant a tat tho.
Can’t remember what it said, possibly wasn’t even Mozza actually, 😬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.