Sali Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me wonder how she wangled her bezzi-mateness with Marian Keyes which I've always taken at face value. I wonder if SH pursued MK for her collection.

I love MK.

Reactions: 2
I think she probably did, Delores. MK strikes me as quite sweet natured and vulnerable to that sort of thing.

I’m not particularly an MK fan, her books aren’t for me and I find her choice of language/dialect on insta twee and tiresome. That said, I can see that she’s probably a nice woman in RL; close to her family, loving, loyal and positive natured despite some MH struggles.

Reactions: 3
So Sali’s dog isn’t just a dog - she’s a hardened criminal street dog. OK SAL.
Anyway, Glastonbury! Oh god, this is going to be cringe, can’t wait.
Can we do Sali Bingo?
- says ‘absolute scenes’
- mentions SPF, biodegradable glitter, wipes, perfume,
- wears a bumbag
- raucous laughter with a sleb mate, not at all staged
- vegetarianism
- watching a new band that she has loved ‘forever’
- watching a pop band ‘ironically’
- makes out she’s ruffing it in her yurt with shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
- referring to sleb friends by surnames, possibly abbreviated i.e. Laverne = Lavs
- finding the most tedious link in order to promote the Queen book (in a totes ironic way)

Reactions: 4
According to erm, herself... She's allowed to use wipes this weekend - Flying, F**king and Festivals. The three Fs. Hopefully she'll capture it on her stories.

What's she going to say about Kylie? Do you think she'll avoid so she can go see an unknown instead? Perhaps she'll be credited for their meteoric rising over the next twelve months.

According to erm, herself... She's allowed to use wipes this weekend - Flying, F**king and Festivals. The three Fs. Hopefully she'll capture it on her stories.

What's she going to say about Kylie? Do you think she'll avoid so she can go see an unknown instead? Perhaps she'll be credited for their meteoric rising over the next twelve months.
Eeeuuww - she acts like she is 15. And (I know I'm being dim here) why a wipe when f**king? I've never used a wet wipe after that. Is it a thing?
And Kylie - Sali will love her in a totes ironic way, Kylie being a strong woman and all that.

If Sali can wangle Kylie for an In The Bathroom then she'll be all over her and show off her record collection from the 80s etc...

Also wondering about the wet wipes thing - doesn't a simple tissue from the night-stand do?

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the wet wipes thing from Caroline Hirons? Flights fannies and festivals I believe she used to say. Not sure why anybody really needs wet wipes when they are glamping with a shower tho 😂

Reactions: 7
Isn’t the wet wipes thing from Caroline Hirons? Flights fannies and festivals I believe she used to say. Not sure why anybody really needs wet wipes when they are glamping with a shower tho 😂
Oh gads. Have I made a terrible faux pas?

Now in my head it was for when you've unexpectedly stayed at someone else's house and don't have your usual lotions and potions to hand. So to clean your face, not your Private Benjamin.

But, now you say that about CH, it could be her I'm thinking of. But that's using the wipe as a wee pre sex freshener.

As I always say.... I must reread pretty honest to find out.

Her "Glasto crew" appear to be staying in an actual villa.

Her "Glasto crew" appear to be staying in an actual villa.
Yes but no doubt it will be a very edgy villa. Oh lord did she really call themselves the 'Glasto crew'? :sick:
I'd love to know how they all get tickets - I'm from Somerset and have friends who apply year after year with no success.

Yes but no doubt it will be a very edgy villa. Oh lord did she really call themselves the 'Glasto crew'? :sick:
I'd love to know how they all get tickets - I'm from Somerset and have friends who apply year after year with no success.
They’ll be hospitality/corporate/media tickets not general sale/prole (😉) tickets. Her mates won’t be in the general scrum like normos.

Reactions: 1
They’ll be hospitality/corporate/media tickets not general sale/prole (😉) tickets. Her mates won’t be in the general scrum like normos.
Ooh the scrum 🙄. One of my children and their friends planned the Glastonbury ticket grab like a military coup on the day of release.

Doubt Sali had to prep at the pc to get in line for ticket selection .

Oh gads. Have I made a terrible faux pas?

Now in my head it was for when you've unexpectedly stayed at someone else's house and don't have your usual lotions and potions to hand. So to clean your face, not your Private Benjamin.

But, now you say that about CH, it could be her I'm thinking of. But that's using the wipe as a wee pre sex freshener.

As I always say.... I must reread pretty honest to find out.
To be (pretty) honest they’re all starting to repeat the same stuff all over again like a bunch of salesbots 😂

Saw the advert for that this morning and thought it was worth a swerve. Even in the ad Lozza's crammed in knowing EE in their 20s when they were both trying to figure out what to do with their lives - yeah so EE went into the family business? 🤷‍♀️
I saw a link of LL and EE about EE complaining about how much sexism she's had in her career... what career besides working for your dad and his mates is that?

Eavis started helping her dad with the festival in the late 90’s after her mum died. She was 19 at the time and left teacher training college to do it and has been doing it ever since (40ish now). EE had her career plan sorted by her twenties. Laverne had had a successful pop career and had made the transition onto tv in her 20’s, not exactly struggling life-wise either.

Total navel-gazing BS

These are the least oppressed women in the country. The amount of privilege and entitlement they have whilst bleating on is staggering.
Meanwhile Salis Glasto photos appear to be all back stage hospitality and some randoms.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.