Sali Hughes #9 I put myself online and people had opinions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly picking out those comments which illustrate his point. I mean, it’s almost as if they think they can bend reality to fit their bleeping narrative. FWIW he bores the bleeping tit out of me. *taps screen* did you see that MH?
I don’t even know who he is 💅.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Like a Scottish Huw Edwards.
I think I wee’d a bit! :oops:

I don’t even know who he is 💅.
I love you! :love:

Apropos of absolutely shitting nothing - watching Claudia Winkelman on the Big Fat Quiz & she has gorgeous eyes & her eye makeup looks ace. Is she problematic? Is there a thread on CW? Don’t know much about her apart from that shampoo ad.

Oooooh hello - I’m now a “active member”! Not had one of those in months.:cry:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Can we have some sort of IK bingo where she makes any mention of any celeb the starting point of a story about her? I’ve got Elton John
436CDE00-D079-41E0-B364-A12313ED3585.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Haha. I saw that. She's amazing. Her avatar makes me laugh too and shows some self awareness. Is anyone going to start a new thread? I don't know how.

• Haha
Her avatar is bang on. I like it

Has anyone tried any of the Clarins facial oils, before i go wasting yet more money. I'm looking for something that smells exquisite and doesn't just sit on the skin

At the moment I'm using the Pai one, but it smells kind of funky and doesn't absorb that well

Last edited:
Blue orchid smells so sexy but made no discernible difference to my skin. I'd love a perfume that smells like that. May just be me though, oils don't suit my skin. I have enlarged pores and oils seem to make them look worse and make applying makeup the next day really difficult.

Blue Orchid was the one I was specifically wondering about. My skin likes oils. It's really dry, especially with the tretinoin. Hmm, I am still tempted for the smell alone ...

Or is it dehydrated? Maybe it's both

Last edited:
Can we have some sort of IK bingo where she makes any mention of any celeb the starting point of a story about her? I’ve got Elton John View attachment 60689
Will be somewhat difficult to do now she’s had a mass clear out after being busted here in the aftermath of Freaky Friday

And I think any thread title should feature Sally’s name with a y spelling.

Blue Orchid was the one I was specifically wondering about. My skin likes oils. It's really dry, especially with the tretinoin. Hmm, I am still tempted for the smell alone ...

It could both. Sally has done a couple of videos on dehydrated skin. Perhaps you should check those out?

Reactions: 3
I am whatever tretinoin does to skin
Second the Sally. Petty but pleasing

I respectfully disagree re mispelling SH's name. Deliberately mispelling a "foreign" name feels a bit crappy.

Reactions: 5

Morning 😊, I love Blue Orchid and the smell is just lovely. I only use it at night or mix with moisturiser if it’s a freezing cold day and my cream needs a boost .

• Heart
Did you all see the Tattle Awards thread? You can nominate people and suggest catagories. Our SH wasn't mentioned so I've suggested 'Biggest Tantrum over Tattle' with her as a nominee. It's under 'Off Topic'.

(I'd do a new thread here but don't know how).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her avatar is bang on. I like it

Has anyone tried any of the Clarins facial oils, before i go wasting yet more money. I'm looking for something that smells exquisite and doesn't just sit on the skin

At the moment I'm using the Pai one, but it smells kind of funky and doesn't absorb that well
I really like Darphin face oils, they smell gorgeous and sink in well. The Kiehls Midnight Recovery oil smells heavenly too (it smells like bedtime now to me!) and I get a lovely glow from it the next morning. I tried the Clarins oils but never really rated them.

Reactions: 2
Clarins oils also do nothing for my skin (dry & dehydrated). The only one that does anything much is DE marula oil, but it’s unscented.

Clarins oils also do nothing for my skin (dry & dehydrated). The only one that does anything much is DE marula oil, but it’s unscented.
To me Blue Orchid is basically glorified hazelnut oil. (But then I prefer unscented oils anyway.)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.