Sali Hughes #8 The palpable absence of chill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 51 and if I get to April next year with no period, that’ll be “menopausal”. I’ve been on HRT for a few months & it’s definitely helped with my night sweats & hot flushes (which tbh should be renamed boiling tsunamis), but my migraines (which had been much better with a blood pressure med) have come back, though not as often. Tbh I’m on so many meds that I have no clue what makes what better or worse. And the doctors just blame meds or other conditions. But, I digress!

That whole “I’m not there yet” crap pisses me off - distancing herself from the dried-up, barren old crones that we are. Luv, you don’t look like the virile sex kitten you quite think you are. I wonder if they do fanny Botox?
"Fanny Botox", that's wonderful!!! 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Imagine the advert by the person training in vulva aesthetics : "models needed. Involves fanny jags"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A lasered labia and microbladed minge. "Rocking a red lip" just got more interesting!

#cantlivewithout

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I was looking at The Guardian writer's Twitter to see if the article was there. No - lots of her others though. I wonder if an anonymous well-known writer requested this? No where for comments at all then not that I would.

Reactions: 1
Make your fanny frown-free!

Actually “vaginal atrophy” is a thing in menopause... maybe fanny Botox can maintain your “p*ssy pout”.

Oh wait... it’s already a thing https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....inkles-down-there-with-2k-fat-injections/amp/
Where we used to see the visible evidence of overdone facial work in giant, stretched cat faces and trout pouts, we will soon see prominent camel hoofs as the visible sign of "nethers tweakments".

You'd not want to boil your piss with that kind of downstairs adjustment 🐪

@Jelly Bean

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where we used to see the visible evidence of overdone facial work in giant, stretched cat faces and trout pouts, we will soon see prominent camel hoofs as the visible sign of "nethers tweakments".

You'd not want to boil your piss with that kind of downstairs adjustment 🐪

@Jelly Bean
Thanks for the link Vexxed - I was looking at her own page. Blimey not one comment attacking Tattle! But one getting a dig at SH. Hilarious!

Thanks for the link Vexxed - I was looking at her own page. Blimey not one comment attacking Tattle! But one getting a dig at SH. Hilarious!
I can't see the comments??

nm I am an idiot. Agree with the complaints about the headline

Reactions: 1
I'm 47 and was over the bloody moon that i hadn't had my period for one year just for the bastard decided to come twice in two months.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I thought the point of all the labial surgery stuff was about reduction, to make women look like literal barbies

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.