Sali Hughes #8 The palpable absence of chill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Sally I’d never heard of you before your epi and not interested in the stuff you flog but thank you for directing me to this site I love it so thank you so much 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi Sally I’d never heard of you before your epi and not interested in the stuff you flog but thank you for directing me to this site I love it so thank you so much 😘
Brilliant!
And welcome.

Right. Any guesses on the column tomorrow? Apparently it is noted that we speculate. Flattering in a way I suppose. I know SH mentioned a lip balm one was coming up. Might be interesting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I am very keen to try this but can only get it from the states, sadly. Anyone else had a go? Its vegan and cruelty free too.

28A62677-27EA-4DD4-B8B4-17B0E429362B.jpeg

She, on the other hand, gives them shoes.
And boxed Babycham glasses.

I saw some in the antique shop near me the other day. They're cute and Incan see the nostalgic appeal but all SH's idiots have got them so they seem a bit basic and tragic to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And boxed Babycham glasses.

I saw some in the antique shop near me the other day. They're cute and Incan see the nostalgic appeal but all SH's idiots have got them so they seem a bit basic and tragic to me.
I've never heard of them before in my life, but now I inexplicably hate them 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One person on this site only commented on SH's features negatively - her nose. That poster I don't think has commented since, and I wonder if they were planting their comment to stir tit up.
I made a snidey comment about her nose. It was re her saying her husband was her type as she likes big noses (amongst other things). I found it surprising as I wouldn't say DM has a particularly big nose but I think SH objectively does for a woman. Not my finest moment here, I admit. No one liked the comment which I think illustrates your general point.

Reactions: 14
I think I've done SH a disservice. I read her new agent bio describing something as having 'the Sali effect' whenever she mentions it and frankly I was sceptical. But Tattle membership was about 24,000 before she mentioned it and now, a few weeks later, is nearly 35,000. So I guess I'm the silly one 🤦‍♀️ .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I made a snidey comment about her nose. It was re her saying her husband was her type as she likes big noses (amongst other things). I found it surprising as I wouldn't say DM has a particularly big nose but I think SH objectively does for a woman. Not my finest moment here, I admit. No one liked the comment which I think illustrates your general point.
If anyone gives a duck 🤷‍♀️
Note the palpable lack of interaction with my comment.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good morning Skidsters.
Am I imagining it or one year did SH recommend as a Christmas gift some drops you put down the bogger to make your shite smell less rank? I can imagine my Granny's excited face whilst unwrapping that.
Hmm... It’s too early in the year for the one about generic perfumes men can buy for women on Christmas Eve... C Tilbs Dahling, and how to rock grown-up glitter at your work Christmas party?
Yes you are probably along the right tracks with a Christmas party themed column.
'Never too early to prepare. I personally loathe the enforced office party and always have but I understand some plebs have to attend said functions. If pressed I would always rock a bold red lip and a dizzying statement heel. A quick spritz of Chanel 5 grabbed from my Gucci clutch and I am ready to hit the dancefloor. 2am sees me sweaty but happy after jigging away to the Pet Shop Boys. I may visit the ladies for a quick makeup touch-up - Charlotte Tilbury is your best friend here - before returning for a last rousing Vogue-off with my girlfriends. Then a taxi home. Tired, hoarse but happy'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can I be a mega twit and pencil in a date for our diaries for an online Tattler Christmas party complete with glitter and babycham at the ready .

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good morning Skidsters.
Am I imagining it or one year did SH recommend as a Christmas gift some drops you put down the bogger to make your shite smell less rank? I can imagine my Granny's excited face whilst unwrapping that.

Yes you are probably along the right tracks with a Christmas party themed column.
'Never too early to prepare. I personally loathe the enforced office party and always have but I understand some plebs have to attend said functions. If pressed I would always rock a bold red lip and a dizzying statement heel. A quick spritz of Chanel 5 grabbed from my Gucci clutch and I am ready to hit the dancefloor. 2am sees me sweaty but happy after jigging away to the Pet Shop Boys. I may visit the ladies for a quick makeup touch-up - Charlotte Tilbury is your best friend here - before returning for a last rousing Vogue-off with my girlfriends. Then a taxi home. Tired, hoarse but happy'.
You are far too good at this :LOL:.

• Haha
Nude lipsticks. She'd have to declare her relationship with Avon on Instagram but doesn't in a national newspaper column.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Today’s column; the perfect nude lipstick 🙄.

She’s so unimaginative.

Must do better Sali.

Reactions: 1
Good morning Skidsters.

Oh that is absolutely perfect 👌🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.