Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handmaid

I think what sickens her the most is that in the wee hours, she's been truly rumbled by a group of smart, sassy women (equally as smart and sassy as she sees herself to be) who refuse to cave in to her threats, both insidious and direct. A group of women who once believed in her but can now see her daily hypocrisies as laughable (and her cruelties as testament to her true colours.) In her efforts to silence them, she has encouraged them to find a corner of the world where they won't be silenced. She actually doesn't know what to do with herself now and is enraged by her powerlessness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Jugglegirl

I honestly can’t bear this idea that of you don’t fully agree with me you’re a troll with mental health issues. This is where we’ve got to with insta influencers. When someone demands this level of fawning they’re not on the level, they’re manipulative and needy and need someone to tell them the truth.

• Heart
"No one normal can find the words"

Lol, doesn't take much for Sali to scrap those liberal inclusionist views does it? "Someone disagrees with me? They must be mentally ill or intellectually disabled in some way, which I feel fine mocking them for with my mates." Rather intellectually fickle and mean for a woman in her 40s, no? Talk about being a living parody of a fcking Guardian columnist, though. Because at the end of the day that's what she effectively is, despite her repeated claims at 'journalism'.

Last edited:
  • Heart

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Not just doxxing and stalking, but harassing and defaming. The last one is very expensive and will end up costing her her home and her life’s work if she’s not careful.

she STILL has not blocked me anywhere, despite all the info about myself that I have related here. I’m pretty sure though that she has confused me with another gtl member who I know has been blocked everywhere despite never having followed her on SM. Her henchwoman Lauren is clearly missing a few screws and marbles.

Sali, you’re nowhere near as smart or astute as you think you are and you are skating on very thin ice. If you wrongly out anyone or defame anyone on this forum, you will be sued by those of us who have the means to do so (I certainly do) and I personally will come for everything you have got. Every. Single. Penny.

So play nice. K?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Afternoon skidsters
Just been catching up. That other life got in the way this real life.
Re Dawn and SH making up. - I've given this a bit of thought and think it doesn't in any way at all negate the horror of what the coven did. No matter what SH might tell herself. It only would show what a lovely lovely person Dawn is, therefore making the endless bullying even more baffling tbh, especially once they knew she knew - which she did (not that a horrible person deserves bullying obv). I can imagine Dawn being very gracious and not holding a grudge - but hardly calling SH a friend. I think her silence over all of this speaks volumes.
I also agree with others re The Guardian piece - maybe the writer uncovered more than she imagined. I can't believe she wasn't counting on SH for much more input. I imagine SH span her a tale of 'I've given that place too much of my time already. I have to start putting my family and my own mental health first. Whatever I say in a paper they will twist and lie about to suit their own agenda and narrative. And then they delete lots of posts. Not that I ever look. Anyone who even looks there is part of the problem (hint hint hint)'.

She would be incredibly ill advised to even be thinking of writing her own piece about here. Since her video, and partly because of her video 😂 , this place has got much bigger and more well known with people realising it isn't the festering lying cesspit she said. I'm sure associates of hers, whose behaviour has been occasionally highlighted here, would be highly pissed off if she did.
Re her video (so old news for everyone else) I watched it for the first time the other day and was disgusted at the amount of times she fucking lied about her children being discussed here (no doubt the 'deleted' messages she goes on about). Fucking liar. And a dangerous one at that. No wonder people wanted to storm the barricades of Tattle with pitchforks and flaming torches. That was just disgusting. Btw she has discussed her own children far more in a couple of tweets to nearly 130k strangers than we ever did here in 1000s of messages.
Sorry for long post! I've been mulling which is never good.

• Heart

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
Hi all, I'm new here. Could someone please explain the SH and DoP situation? I've tried looking back through older posts and have even googled it but all I have found is that someone called someone else a prawn? I can't rest until I know the tea!
Basically Sali and a bunch of her friends who were christened ‘The Coven’ by @Simperman were involved in publicly mocking and ridiculing DoP on Twitter. Every time she made a public appearance, she would be publicly humiliated and hauled over the coals by those guys (Sali has deleted her tweets and the others have locked their accounts since we started talking about it here) to the point where Dawn suffered severe mental health issues, problems in her relationships and she even lost her job as a result. (This isn’t speculation, an interview was screenshot and posted here wherein DoP openly talked about this).

Sali has since been asked about this on IG but dismissed the question with an: oh, it was years ago and someone else started it.

I don’t care if happened when dinosaurs still roamed the earth, the damage caused was real and significant. I am almost 50 and I still have nightmares about the bullying I experienced at boarding school when I was 15!! Goodness, woman! Have some shame! And no-one forced her to bully anyone. She had a mind of her own. Even Emma Kennedy (of whom I am no great admirer) pleaded with the gang to stop because the bullying was so severe and @simperman was like: this isn’t worth falling out over!

Are you shitting me?!

It was real Lord of the Flies stuff and Sali Hughes was in the thick of it.

ETA: they were all very open about it and used the word “prawn” as a stupid code for Dawn. Bastards.

Amendment to the above: she didn’t lose her job, she lost work. Same thing in my book. Both pay for food and rent/mortgage. You take away someone’s ability to feed themselves for no real reason, you’re a piece of shit. Which Sali clearly is.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Thistles

The 'shrink' said that these gossip sites lead to eating disorders etc, presumably referring to online bullying where people's appearances are derided. I edited my (pre toast rambling) comment to add that in all honestly some commenters on here DO mention Sali's appearance, generally though not in a personal way, but to highlight professional dishonesty. And to the credit of posters here, any more personal comments (e.g. ages and ages ago someone said she had a big nose) are quickly refuted by people saying let's not talk about what she's born with, or 'I think bigger noses look great' etc - ie. it is not bitching or bullying.

Edit: oh I see!
Indeed. AFAIK the main scope of the conversation has been about choosen actions, and specifically into relation whether they are misleading or harmful (such as being not very nice to women on twitter).

As for the professional saying a site like this can be detrimental, that seems rather simplistic and an attempt to shut down what is otherwise reasonable conversation about advertising, ethics, hypocrisy and product discussion. Do they say the same about twitter, guardian comment sections, or all the other niche forums that have existed since the internet became more widely available? Also, what do they say to influencers constantly preying on the insecurities of their audience, telling them they need to buy this tempting new product with amazing promises, everything being "youth" centered, all the while these women are getting undisclosed surgery behind the scenes rather than say that this in combination with xyz product has made them feel good.

What do they make then, of all the comments and enduring targeting that S has made about, mostly women? That quite a few have been evidenced in this thread? What do they make of S needing to put down fellow women in order to pull herself up? From Lauren, to the mum's at the school gates.

Also, a lot of posts here are just funny af

Last edited:
  • Heart
Just to be crystal clear, I wouldn't tolerate racism on this thread for a split nanosecond. I haven't seen any racism on this thread whatsoever. I participate in this thread only and cant speak for others. I dont see why SH tars everyone on Tattle with the same brush, but not Twitter? Sali follows and interacts with Julie Bindel on Twitter who is notorious for her hate campaining against trans people. I suppose Twitter's a fine platform though, so long as it fits SH's agenda. Lipstick, lies & liberalism!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She is essentially a business. A person, yes, but also a business. One who sells herself to pay the bills. Why it’s so hard to play by the rules, I’ll never know. Influencers are some of the worst ‘trolls’ there are and yet, they seem to think their shit don’t stink. I for one, cannot wait until that bubble has burst.

Busted

Ok, so she really is a bit of a psychopath. Sali, you are welcome to hunt me down and send me a message for, um, having an opinion?! (Don’t worry though, I won’t be bombarding the Guardian directly with messages about how irrelevant your column has become. That would be really mean wouldn’t it?) And as for the comments about people getting up at 5am to post about you. Er, you’ve clearly spent the last 5 weeks glued to an obscure forum, investigating people’s identity and profiles and spending time messaging complete strangers. Not to mention, spending time tweeting about this whilst apparently having a ‘houseful.’ That old self awareness eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
The hypocrisy of SH going on and on about being working class and a feminist! The Lauren Luke situation is a perfect example of how SH will throw another working class woman's career under the bus when it she sees an opportunity for her own advancement. Solidarity, eh? Glad you led me to this forum, Sali, or I might never have found out.

• Haha

Mokie

Chatty Member
Of course it was her makeup friend Sam that recommend the Avon lipsticks, yes of course. Nothing to do with them sponsoring her podcast.

• Haha

billybob

I have only posted once on here, I am a lurker, but I find it very disturbing that people are being scared into closing their accounts by Sali's aggressive hysteria. Gossip sites are not illegal or immoral. Many people use Twitter for the same purpose. The worst comments on here have been mildly bitchy, but almost always someone steps in and says 'oh that was a bit harsh'.

• Heart

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Wow. So Sali is still hunting people down and intimidating them? That is really beyond the pale.

Would I be upset at these Tattle threads if I was Sali? Of course. But that’s where it would end, because I wouldn’t read them. No “famous” person in their right mind would.

Influencers like Sali need to accept that people will have opinions about them, and have the right to discuss them on an anonymous forum. You can’t thought police people, Sali. It says a lot about her character that she thinks she can.

Reactions: 16
Thanks @Mselvista and @J4n0Z for being so generous in sharing your mental health experiences here. I view SH and her beta cucks' public comments on 'morons and mentallers' to be hate speech and its important that somewhere exists that one can counteract this hate. Tattle.life is as good as any forum in these circumstances. Certainly she shuts down the possibility of discourse anywhere else - deleting Insta comments, blocking people, shutting down the Guardian comments btl... like me, people with concerns will find their way here.

• Heart

Tesla's Ghost

VIP Member
To me, she looks her age (I say this completely neutrally without trying to disparage her appearance). She doesn't have lines, but she doesn't look like 5/10 years younger.
She'll give the old: A woman doesn't have to answer about what she does or doesn't do. Yes, true, but not if her job is selling ANTI-AGING products and merely hints that she does/did botox in text margins. She can write about maintenance shags, but is so reserved when discussing this!?

What is this place - the outside world? Is she referring to a Lacanian term one of her psychiatrists tried to explain?

• Haha

Aude

VIP Member
My bid for next thread title (paraphrasing @Jelly Bean)

Sali Hughes #9 I put myself online and people had opinions

Keeping it even simpler...

• Heart
  • Haha

Handmaid

It speaks volumes about our purpose and intent that contributors to this thread see any 'investigation' into Tattlelife by journalists as an 'opportunity' rather than diving for cover and hanging our heads in shame.

• Heart