Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's awful, is that through social media she basically gets validation of these bullying incidents. Taking up a seat for bags, isn't fair, but as others have pointed out, she has no clue about that woman's life, her health, whether she forgot to take up floor room which would also likely boil S's piss too. Saying "think of old people", how patronising. I find it so arrogant that she couldn't just say "excuse me, could you possibly move your bags, as this man is without a seat" or something, but instead harassed her and even recorded and published the incident. That woman could have been shaken up due to that, and for what, Sali to get asspats from usernames on the internet?

As others have pointed out, it's mostly women she goes after, and really goes after, publicaly bullying and defaming them. Apart from Owen Jones, who must have hit a nerve in terms of her politics.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bags on seats is a real annoyance of mine but bloody hell. What an aggressive, self righteous, intrusive witch! If I’d witnessed that interaction I would have been more disturbed by Salis rant. To record and upload it is diabolical and makes her ranty video about this place even more hypocritical. She behaves like I used to as a teenager before I grew up and realised that my opinion wasn’t the only one that mattered 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes she was right to ask the woman in question to move her luggage.

The issue (for me anyway) is recording herself and uploading it for validation purposes.

I've asked people politely to move and will continue to do so. I won't be recording it though, because that's creepy and intrusive.
I'd have sat on them, no qualms about that. At all
Oh, I would too. That older couple were incredibly rude, weren't they? Glad the family got upgraded to first class!

Reactions: 8
Because Xmas is upon us soon, it just popped into my head that SH shared the below very personal account of her 1st Xmas alone after separating from her first husband. Remember at the time thinking, how weird it must have felt for all involved to be reading this in a national newspaper:

Last edited:
To record and upload it is diabolical and makes her ranty video about this place even more hypocritical.
Absofreakinlutely. She seems to have a habit of overreacting and catastrophising to the nth degree.

Reactions: 4
Bags on seats is a real annoyance of mine but bloody hell. What an aggressive, self righteous, intrusive witch! If I’d witnessed that interaction I would have been more disturbed by Salis rant. To record and upload it is diabolical and makes her ranty video about this place even more hypocritical. She behaves like I used to as a teenager before I grew up and realised that my opinion wasn’t the only one that mattered 🙄
Yes that is it - SH definitely had the moral high ground - bags on seats on a train particularly a crowded one is very bad manners - but she lost that high ground with her approach. Her aim was to make herself look good rather than to actually get a seat for an 'old lady'. I think that is why it went on so long - showing off for the recording.
The recording of it and uploading of it is another level of wierd.

Reactions: 6
There is a programme on bbc2 about weasels right now, including the nasty crazy ass honey badger. Hope that Kate Spicer is watching

Reactions: 1
Because Xmas is upon us soon, it just popped into my head that SH shared the below very personal account of her 1st Xmas alone after separating from her first husband. Remembers at the time thinking, how weird it must have felt for all involved to be reading this in a natural newspaper:

She invaded her own privacy 😁way back in the day, brought her family issues to the forefront of a newspaper weekend supplement with little regard for her children’s privacy .

Tattle has never discussed her children; only *her* decision to show her older son after saying she’d keep them off social media.

Reactions: 6
Exactly, I couldn’t think of anything more cringe to share about, she obviously didn’t think it’s a big deal at the time.

Reactions: 1
She invaded her own privacy 😁way back in the day, brought her family issues to the forefront of a newspaper weekend supplement with little regard for her children’s privacy .

Tattle has never discussed her children; only *her* decision to show her older son after saying she’d keep them off social media.
I was away four weeks ago on That Friday with no internet. Came home and read the comments on that video and here and literally thought wtf about comments about her children on here. Mentioned so briefly and so in passing. People here were more concerned about their privacy than she was. You just can't write something and publish it and when people reference it call them trolls and accuse them of doing 'deep research'.

Reactions: 9
Because Xmas is upon us soon, it just popped into my head that SH shared the below very personal account of her 1st Xmas alone after separating from her first husband. Remembers at the time thinking, how weird it must have felt for all involved to be reading this in a natural newspaper:

“My friend India and her partner Eric, the first MP to claim £1 million plus from taxpayers in expenses. There was no expense spared” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe could ride the buses in London and get irate at people with prams who don’t want to make way for wheelchair users. That does boil my piss.

Reactions: 2
Hmmm. Last week I posted that if you google 'Sali Hughes' this site comes up as the eighth search result and on the first page. I just googled her name again and this site now comes up on the third page and as the 23rd search result and on the third page.

I'm thinking this isn't a coincidence but then again I'm not familiar with how google search works. I've read that you can pay to manipulate the search results...wouldn't put it past SH but maybe I'm being paranoid.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Hmmm. Last week I posted that if you google 'Sali Hughes' this site comes up as the eighth search result and on the first page. I just googled her name again and this site now comes up on the third page and as the 23rd search result and on the third page.

I'm thinking this isn't a coincidence but then again I'm not familiar with how google search works. I've read that you can pay to manipulate the search results...wouldn't put it past SH but maybe I'm being paranoid.
You can (very legitimately) apply to google to have results removed or moved down under European ‘right to be forgotten’ law. It’s definitely been used in this instance.

Reactions: 3
Evening, skidmarks! I've had a few, so excuse my poor grammar and my overwhelming drunken love for all (yes, I am one of those types). Anyway, it's been a whole month, a whole cycle for our skin to shed its beefy layer, I have just one question for you: Do you look rested?
We're pathologically too hard on ourselves, no one sees what we see when we put our noses up the mirror in the jarring sun, and if they do, good on them for having supernatural eye sight. I didn't make an impulse purchase since joining here, except a cat flap for Eric.

To conclude, duck all of them and their blushes!

P. S. I have enough blushes for the rest of my life. And eye shadows. And everything else, if I'm honest. In similar shades or some minor variations.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.