Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
I have been issued a warning by @admin for posting a hidden link... Guys, I did it once to show the guys on this thread how Sali and The Assistant might be tracking our whereabouts. Not for any malicious intention. Honest!! 😢

Reactions: 2

GTL Old-Timer

VIP Member
I find it hard to believe, given what we now know of her past conduct, that she went from being broke and subsisting on plain pasta and cheese for months on end to the editor of a glossy mag WITHOUT trampling over other woman to get there.

G-d she is vile.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

HowardMoon

VIP Member
It’s eye-opening the treatments you can have (if you have money and/or connections) and truthfully claim you’ve not had surgery - this is what Lorraine Kelly has done.

Why don’t we hear more about this stuff? Because it’s not going to help sell stacks of beauty pie and Emma Hardie stuff, probably.

Edited to add I have no issue with anyone getting these treatments - it’s the getting them, keeping quiet and then claiming No surgery! No filters! that is the rub.
I’m really interested in this stuff. I probably wouldn’t partake yet but in the future I probably would look into it rather than put the same amount of money into serums and creams which we all know have a very limited power

Reactions: 1

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Anyone read Funmi Fetto’s beauty article in the paper today? Just wondering if this comment came across as a bit of a ‘sub-tweet’ to anyone else...?

View attachment 52468
Ooh interesting. What a refreshing point of view (not that I ever have high performance facials. I had one years ago and have never been so spotty). I am pleased someone in that industry isn't saying injectables and 'tweakments' are inevitable. I don't think I'd ever want them tbh but the big elephant in the room is that done well I'm sure they are expensive and I hate to think looking 'good' is the preserve of the more well off.

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Blimey! £3k on a dog?! Well I never.

Another twop twip for those with fine hair. Get ye one of these and massage your scalp with it when shampooing. It adds volume at the roots and besides, it feels nice.

Cheap as chips too. You can also get it from high street chemists for around a fiver.
Thanks for this, I love me a scalp massage but never thought to do it in the shower

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I too think that jumper is both hideous and unflattering. Makes her look ‘bosomy’ and not in in a good way ie the uniboob. Also, what’s with her eyes in the IG - there seems to be a weird crease between the top of her cheek and undereye area? Looks v odd...apologies for sounding so bitchy but given she’s set herself up as an authority I feel I’m allowed to ask!
Maybe it’s where filler has been injected?

• Haha

rosemarina

VIP Member
Yep, it was mostly about sunscreen from what I saw. A lot of it went right over my head because I wasn’t in the in-crowd.

BirdOnAWire

No Sali column in the Guardian today, but she has posted a new Foundation video on her Insta and comments that the post isn’t paid, has no sponsorship and no affiliate links. Hopefully she’s learning?

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Yep, it was mostly about sunscreen from what I saw. A lot of it went right over my head because I wasn’t in the in-crowd.
I wasn't part of 'the in crowd' either. One of them was a complete bitch to me and having had a look on GTL since all this kicked off, I can see she's still there and still arse licking Sali.