Sali Hughes #7 Yes I threatened and yes I lie, but can I interest you in beauty pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can all learn. No-one knows everything.
Well, I mean, obviously people WHO PAY FOR EVERYTHING do.

She has a facebook group called 'Get the Look'.
Or maybe it's now, 'Get twatting lost
Thanks! I've never heard of that one.

Reactions: 1
Not sure if I’ve seen anything about this in the previous threads, but was wondering exactly what went down a few years ago on the SHB forum - there was some creepy catfish character (quite obviously dodgy to me at the time), who was banned, but that turned into a furore about forum user safety and how it was handled by the mods, and culminated in a mass exodus including some OG members like Alkistis, and some secret breakaway FB beauty group which I imagine still exists to this day... anyone have more details?
Yes, there is a breakaway fb group, but the WhatsApp group is more active.

Alkistis has questioned what the policy was re reporting trolls, a huge row ensued with mods like Kath Jones and the repulsive Rachel Grundy calling Alkistis pathetic for spending so much time on there. Sali emailed Alkistis several times, from what I understand, to apologise, made Kath apologise, and Rachel was removed as mod.

By then, however, the damage was done and there was a mass exodus. Serves Sali right, the cow.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes, there is a breakaway fb group, but the WhatsApp group is more active.

Alkistis has questioned what the policy was re reporting trolls, a huge row ensued with mods like Kath Jones and the repulsive Rachel Grundy calling Alkistis pathetic for spending so much time on there. Sali emailed Alkistis several times, from what I understand, to apologise, made Kath apologise, and Rachel was removed as mod.

By then, however, the damage was done and there was a mass exodus. Serves Sali right, the cow.
Oh yes, the famous 'actress'. Another one of Sali's henchwomen.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Assistant has been doing some sleuthing, and I have been kicked out of GTL despite never having commented there in my whole three weeks of membership. I've also never commented on a SH IG or tweet
Maybe they're kicking new members out

The Assistant has been doing some sleuthing, and I have been kicked out of GTL despite never having commented there in my whole three weeks of membership. I've also never commented on a SH IG or tweet
It will be because of your avatar. There’s a blobfish one always needling Sali on IG. Lauren is a paranoid freak and will just block anyone. Still not got me though!!! Chop chop, Lauren. Those Church’s/Grensons Sali is forever “gifting” you (bet Sali called them in) have to be earned somehow!

Last edited:
It will be because of your avatar. There’s a blobfish one always needling Sali on IG. Lauren is a paranoid freak and will just block anyone. Still not got me though!!! Chop chop, Lauren!! Those Church’s / Grensons Sali is forever “gifting” you (bet Sali called them in) have to be earned somehow!
If she went through recent members, my name would be a giveaway too.
Might change my avatar to a nicer fish in any case. This one is sad to look at

• Haha
G-d, her forehead looks MAHOOSIVE here. And her cheeks look very chiselled- that’ll be all that filler.

191A352F-FE73-4C2A-B853-DBCF355C944F.jpeg

Last edited:
I see SH has had her say on the sp*z debate. Upsetting language won't be tolerated (unless it is people calling for us to be punched in the tits obv).
Yes @melfish I bet you have been confused with blobby fish who as far as I am aware is nothing to do with here. How would the assistant know your real name? Is your real name melfish? Are you gutted to be excluded?

Reactions: 4
If she went through recent members, my name would be a giveaway too
So it would appear Superintendent Sal and Lieutenant Lauren are still on the case of seeking out and destroying women with a dissenting opinion.

Don those sides of beef masks fellow dissenters 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's weird that people fetishise influencers. I can't imagine hanging off the words of anyone, slavishly lapping up their drivel, aping their look, spewing lavish compliments. Well, except Kate Moss. I'd throw myself on a SM pyre for her, probably

But it’s fine for bleeping Caitlin to use words like ******.
Ah SH neatly covers that without mentioning that. Some words that were acceptable years ago aren't acceptable now. The old 'years and years ago' get out of jail free card.

It's weird that people fetishise influencers. I can't imagine hanging off the words of anyone, slavishly lapping up their drivel, aping their look, spewing lavish compliments. Well, except Kate Moss. I'd throw myself on a SM pyre for her, probably
Nah, can’t stand Kate moss. Catherine Middleton on the other hand? She’s deffo on my List!

Ah SH neatly covers that without mentioning that. Some words that were acceptable years ago aren't acceptable now. The old 'years and years ago' get out of jail free card.
When was ****** ever acceptable??

Except they were always pejoratives 🤷‍♀️

Nah, can’t stand Kate moss. Catherine Middleton on the other hand? She’s deffo on my List!
Ha, two women with zero social media presence

Mine would be Alexa Chung. I'm an absolute convert to her since her YT channel.

And how influencers lap it up too, believing their own hype (e.g Sali "I forgot to photograph my dinner as I was so desperate to eat")

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.