Sali Hughes #64 Terminal Pan Decline

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks for starting the new thread!

On the last thread we spoke about how she would probably eventually charge for the substack and say she’s too busy etc to do it for free. Well I spotted this on her sandals post

Nonetheless, I would not have found the time or motivation to spend my evenings this way, were it not for your OVER 10K subscriptions (!) and feedback (as well as your very generous pledges - I have no idea what I’ll do about all that stuff yet, and I’m aware that I’m doing Substack all wrong by not charging, but I’m happy as I am for now and I’ll reassess down the line when I know how much time I can realistically commit. But please know I am deeply grateful for the gesture nonetheless). The community here is wonderful. Please let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to include in Goodness and I’ll try to cover it. Thank you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
All her communities are wonderful until someone dares disagree or question her gospel opinions

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I couldn't get beyond being in Paris for a perfume safari, so très chic, hope she packed all the breton tops

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Progesterone tablets AND tampons. I'm surmising that's a covert disclosure that she's not 'not there yet' anymore and is in fact, on her way. But not oll the way there yet, becoth menopause will evade her the same way braces caused huge lips, and someone who has 'gone totally grey' still gets black roots. You know, medical marvel, not like other women etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is on estrogen replacement, so needs progesterone to protect her uterus

Reactions: 7
Yeah. I understand it's function. I just meant with her ollways refuting 'being there yet', that maybe she now is.
Not necessarily. I take all that crap and I’m peri, same age as our Sal. So technically not quite there but ollmost.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not necessarily. I take all that crap and I’m peri, same age as our Sal. So technically not quite there but ollmost.
I literally just meant it's the first time (that I've ever noticed, anyway) that she's alluded to *anything* at all to do with the Menopause/Peri-Menopause. I'm not speculating on where exactly she is on the journey.

Ollso, just FYI, I'm not there yet myself. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was very disappointed to not get an ‘ it’s my job’ thrown in. As for perfume safari, that’s up there with ‘Dressing for Leonard’ .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Progesterone tablets AND tampons. I'm surmising that's a covert disclosure that she's not 'not there yet' anymore and is in fact, on her way. But not oll the way there yet, becoth menopause will evade her the same way braces caused huge lips, and someone who has 'gone totally grey' still gets black roots. You know, medical marvel, not like other women etc.
I am one hundred years past everything but a friend of mine is on HRT patches and progesterone and is experiencing some breakthrough bleeding, possibly Sali's experience, too? I haven't watched the reel yet but that gal loves to keep her fans guessing. 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one's arsed what toothbrush you use when you're traveling. The self importance of this drivel. She also said something like 'you know this, I've told you this' about using posh body cream while she's away as if that's info anyone is noting and retaining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
No one's arsed what toothbrush you use when you're traveling. The self importance of this drivel. She also said something like 'you know this, I've told you this' about using posh body cream while she's away as if that's info anyone is noting and retaining.
I bet there are people on her Facebook GTL page who are making notes because some of them can’t even put on lipstick without getting approval from the group.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16