Sali Hughes #6 Eric's at the cat flap, hide your side of beef with a shower cap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, but it could be interpreted as threats of doxxing. And since she used the term trolling so loosely, "technicalities" are not her thing.

I highly doubt it but I think someone might have told her to stop immediately as she and Caitlin and the dog walker were in the wrong. Not sure where she have been reported to??
Did she mean the Estee Laundry account?

Reactions: 4
No, but it could be interpreted as threats of doxxing. And since she used the term trolling so loosely, "technicalities" are not her thing.

Did she mean the Estee Laundry account?
Yeah wasn’t bothered about Estee Laundry when they were sharing real life horror stories from beauty industry employees because it’s “just a gossip channel” but as soon as Estee Laundry mentioned SH for her online stalking it’s OUTRAGEOUS and “how dare they report ME for bullying”, flew into an immediate rage and had a video filmed and uploaded inside 30 minutes. Extraordinary what a bit of motivation can do.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The thing about her and Hemmo seems a shame as it looked like they were very good friends. I wonder sometimes though when there are those intense but quite quick friendships whether they burn out faster, almost like the friendship version of romances like that.

Reactions: 3
And MULTIPLE COPIES of a HUNDRED pages of “evidence” printed out and put into a FOLDER. A folder! Great detail.
I like to imagine the folder of printouts from here came to an abrupt stop when the pages of Dawn O'P bully tweets started filling page after page. Was the folder #gifted or a #press sample? I think we should be told.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She was deeply sympathetic to Sali’s three months of hell.
Yes, one might have thought the writer who showed up several of M Klass's more ridiculous claims may have been more sceptical. But I think she comments more on politics than 'celeb' stuff these days.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I like to imagine the folder of printouts from here came to an abrupt stop when the pages of Dawn O'P bully tweets started filling page after page. Was the folder #gifted or a #press sample? I think we should be told.
Yeah when did she realise she was just printing out her own misadventures? “Oh yeah that time I tweeted out where Liz Jones lives.. hmm, best leave that page out.. and when I tweeted about punching that woman in the face... hmmm.. that can’t go in.. And what I said about Esther Coren... duck. Turn the printer off.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just imagine her clutching an A4 ring binde in a state of complete hysteria screaming "I have addresses. And a folder. A FOLDER, BITCHEZ!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just imagine her clutching an A4 ring binde in a state of complete hysteria screaming "I have addresses. And a folder. A FOLDER, BITCHEZ!"
Did she ever say she had addresses? I thought she said that she knew where she the trolls lived. As many of us posting on here have been booted out of gtl, I assumed she knew which town or city people live in because many people put that info on FB anyway (I don't but it wouldnt be difficult to guess given where where majority of my FB friends are(.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Thanks all, I was confused as to what you were all referring to on previous pages regarding the Coren's and SH as I couldn't see any videos on the Coren's IG's (because they've been removed, I now know!).

SH has just posted an IG story saying she's poorly with a cold...possibly trying to justify her SM silence?
She gets ill very easily , like Hirons and Crilly, they always have something wrong with them 🙄.

#in-flu-encer.

I’ll get me coat .

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did she ever say she had addresses? I thought she said that she knew where she the trolls lived. As many of us posting on here have been booted out of gtl, I assumed she knew which town or city people live in because many people put that info on FB anyway (I don't but it wouldnt be difficult to guess given where where majority of my FB friends are(.
Not sure if she used the word 'addresses' but when India Mitford asked if she knew where the skidmarks lived she said 'literally, yes'. Fairly daft thing to say really.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Esther Coren suggests a weighted blanket for stress and anxiety, perhaps Sali could slide ( rank expression 🙄) into her dm’s and get some advice.
😂 - probably will turn out they are 'friends' just like she and Dawn are 'friends'.

Yes, one might have thought the writer who showed up several of M Klass's more ridiculous claims may have been more sceptical. But I think she comments more on politics than 'celeb' stuff these days.
Oh dear I bet that didn’t go down well with Lauren Laverne!

Reactions: 2
So Esther is mentioning That Friday more than SH or indeed anyone else 😂 . In an elegant FU way. Brilliant.
As said upthread SHs use of 'dunno' when she wanted be dismissive and couldn't be bothered debating in an adult way (as usually it was about something that verged on uncomfortable for her) was infuriating. So childish. Wrong to compare people I know but seriously could you ever imagine Lisa Eldridge behaving like that?

The Colleen Rooney thing is brilliant. I don't for one single second think she put that statement out without her proof being watertight and having had her legal team go over it all with a finetooth comb (a lesson to all suppose). And RVs outraged answer 'I'm on holiday! and pregnant! and it wasn't me!'.
If Colleen is Wagatha Christie, SH is Bagatha Christie. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.