Sali Hughes #6 Eric's at the cat flap, hide your side of beef with a shower cap!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know. I saw that. Disgusting behaviour. Same as his wife when Jamie's went bust - not that she joked but she tweeted how awful Jamie's restaurants were when I'm sure neither he or his ex employees really needed to be told that.
Imagine their impotent fury if someone made a 'clever' pun about their favourite restaurant closing - 'Ooh. One might almost say all the employees of Chilli Pickle are in a bit of 'pickle' themselves now!!!'.
Unless it's magazines closing , when SH is always sad about all writers affected and DM doesn't mention that magazines can also be folded.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd like to see how well would he take if we made jokes after Sally lost her column.

When the boot is on the other foot ...

Reactions: 6
I'd like to see how well would he take if we made jokes after Sally lost her column.

Quite. But when it is a nameless hoard of skidmarks losing their jobs who cares! And then they sit and wonder why sites like this exist.

Reactions: 10

Don’t forget she is the main breadwinner (by her own admission). Then let’s see how long he continues to support the Tories’ austerity programme!! Wanker.

He also wastes no time to bash Labour/Corbyn for being antisemitic (absolute tosh) but stays silent on AS within the Conservatives.

In terms of ethics and morality, he and Sally are both tit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They really do see themselves as above the hoi polloi, don't they? The elitism is cringeworthy

Can’t say I’ve ever seen them say ‘nnghnnnghnghh’ about Pizza Express

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Thousands of people will lose their jobs because Pizza Express is going into administration but that's alright with her bleeping idiotic husband who's making jokes about it on twitter. Seething.
Especially eye rolling as someone else posted the joke an hour before him. I remember he made a really crass joke about Tara Palmer Tompkinson on the day she died. Timing, dude.

• Wow
Don’t forget she is the main breadwinner (by her own admission). Then let’s see how long he continues to support the Tories’ austerity programme!! Wanker.

He also wastes no time to bash Labour/Corbyn for being antisemitic (absolute tosh) but stays silent on AS within the Conservatives.

In terms of ethics and morality, he and Sally are both tit.
I appreciate that this is wildly off topic but I think the AS accusations against JC and Labour have lots of merit. That's all I wish to say.

Especially eye rolling as someone else posted the joke an hour before him. I remember he made a really crass joke about Tara Palmer Tompkinson on the day she died. Timing, dude.
All he seems to do is post weak puns on twitter. Perhaps he should take his tea stronger or perhaps he saves his best stuff for when he's getting paid.
Sometimes chats about garage music (60s not the recent "ethnic" stuff). He seems a bit dull. Reminds me a bit of the other party in CM's platonic marriage, Mr Paphides. I'm sure he's a nice guy. Happen to think his wife's a bleep, mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

And why the hell should the mods here feel compelled to talk to a Grazia journo? Who the hell does she think she is? bleeping Woodward and Bernstein? And people here didn't want to talk to her? Good. Why should they. But there goes the spin at how slightly sinister it all is here. Not just that people here don't bow down in awe to, oooh, a journalist.
Totally agree.

She must have been one of the people that came here spamming threads with she's writing an article and wanting to interview people. Of course that offtopic spam will be deleted. Like just about all forums this isn't somewhere for journalists and marketing people to interview users!

I believe she had a reply with a link to the public statement that's relevant everytime an infuencer makes up tit about tattle and @Helen said the threads speak for themselves if you take the time to read.

Reactions: 14
Love this comment from Mumsnet about Tattle: "I spent about 10 minutes reading some of the threads on there and it's vacuous women at their worst having a good old bitchfest."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Love this comment from Mumsnet about Tattle: "I spent about 10 minutes reading some of the threads on there and it's vacuous women at their worst having a good old bitchfest."
We aspire to the lofty heights of MN. Haven't thread any other threads apart from the IK one. Perhaps the MN comment is accurate but I can't help wondering if there's a class element to it.
*socioeconomicgroupface*

• Haha
Hey up skiddies, hope you're all well.

Mmm... the words pot, kettle and black spring to mind for some reason. And I say that as a Mumsnet veteran!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, the consumers that are being targeted are not allowed to critically think, have differing opinion, or call out lack of transparency or the hypocrisy. And yet, those so against diverse opinion, themselves talk about "punching women in the tits", have relentless hateful twitter threads targeting women, trying to get a woman who was self made, sacked etc. We should just blindly support and consume any product marketed, and insecurity created to justify the -need- for a new product, all the while these gatekeepers don't care about the monetry value to the average person, who could never sustain the amount that is being flogged
Never ever question an influencer when they can see the pound signs. You'll end up on the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning, beefcakes! I've been spitting coffee reading your comments and laughing.

Are you still waiting on your beatification, babes? I've already been canonised, sorry #saintface
Ha! I've already appeared to a group of children shepherds and on a piece of toast!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Someone hat sparkly glow of a psychotic person
Morning, beefcakes! I've been spitting coffee reading your comments and laughing.

Ha! I've already appeared to a group of children shepherds and on a piece of toast!
Was the toast made in the kitchen toaster by any chance?

• Haha
Morning!

Can we leave politics out of this thread, pretty please?

Thanks ☺

So, he lives in HER house, SHE being the main breadwinner. WHAT A CATCH, eh laydees? It's almost like she has to justify her choice broadcasting to the world what a great shag he is, oh wait...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Thousands of people will lose their jobs because Pizza Express is going into administration but that's alright with her bleeping idiotic husband who's making jokes about it on twitter. Seething.
Because he sees them as tools who can talk, not actually people, just some abstract cluster of silhouettes

Reactions: 5
I used to read Grazia back in the day and quit when they had a po-faced article about how awful it was that Victoria Beckham wore size zero jeans and how she had the body the size of a teenager what a terrible role model she was...and then a few pages later made a snarky comment on another woman's body that she wouldn't be fitting into VB's jeans. What a shitrag. Genuinely surprised it's still around tbh.

Reactions: 15
Morning!

Can we leave politics out of this thread, pretty please?

Thanks ☺

So, he lives in HER house SHE being the main breadwinner. WHAT A CATCH, eh laydees? It's almost like she has to justify her choice broadcasting to the world what a great shag he is, oh wait...
If it were a female partner who lived in her husband's house would it be on to say she wasn't much of a catch?
Yours, a voluntary celibate living in the house of a man who earns more than me (aka my landlord)

If it were a female partner who lived in her husband's house would it be on to say she wasn't much of a catch?
Yours, a voluntary celibate living in the house of a man who earns more than me (aka my landlord)
It's like "punching above their weight" comments. Indicative of what each partner in a heterosexual relationship is expected to bring and where their value lies.
Sorry don't want to soundy preachy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.