Sali Hughes #39 Four fridges? Still not as cold as a reply from Sali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 4 videos we'd all actually like to see from Sali:

1. What Botox + filler I have, how regularly I get it and how much that would costs plebs like you.

2. How much my monthly hair maintenance and extensions would cost if I paid full price.

3. Here's my "empties" and the end of the month and this is what they'd cost if I actually paid.

4. Christmas special video "the true cost of maintaining myself in 2021" adding up the total of all items she used regularly or was gifted in the year for which she can wear a jolly Christmas jumper "Curtness, Crisps, Capitalism"

Now THAT would be Pretty Honest.
Exactly, 100% this. I couldn’t care less what she’s had done but the products she uses are irrelevant without that information.

My friend is really rich and looks amazing but it costs an absolute fortune. Facials and creme de mer and really subtle and expensive cosmetic procedures. She openly admits it and doesn't pretend it’s a Superdrug serum and good genes.

Is it awful to admit I secretly love that Lauren has gorgeous thick hair and really ‘isn’t there yet’ with tweakments…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw her dancing once at an event. She's not the greatest dancer because she seems far too conscious of herself, striking poses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well, lads. I was REFUSED alcohol at the weekend as I had no ID to prove my age. Standing there repeating "Seriously? Really? But I'm 49!" had no effect, amazingly.

So my top tips for having some graduate with age blindness mistake you for 20-odd years younger are -

1) Dye your greys
2) Avoid the sun like you're She Here avoiding a Tattler
3) Have a grey bearded husband nearby both for contrast and to gesture at pleadingly just in case your foetus like features endanger your ability to buy booze. No fear, reader - I was half-cut not an hour later.

Now, when do I get my Guardian column?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

1. What Botox + filler I have, how regularly I get it and how much that would costs plebs like you.

2. How much my monthly hair maintenance and extensions would cost if I paid full price.

3. Here's my "empties" and the end of the month and this is what they'd cost if I actually paid.

4. Christmas special video "the true cost of maintaining myself in 2021" adding up the total of all items she used regularly or was gifted in the year for which she can wear a jolly Christmas jumper "Curtness, Crisps, Capitalism"

And the Murad one we've been promised...

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Sadly it's cream blushers. People have been campaigning hard for cream blusher options. Storming her dms with placards chanting "What do we want?
Cream blusher options!
When do we want them?
As soon as She Here is back from her mystery location and had plugged in her ring light..."

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Fascinating how people who supposedly ask for XYZ always send a DM rather than comment publicly on a public platform!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Aaah yes! The now mythical Murad video. Think there's more chance of that Christmas jumper video being made tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Come on now, she’ll make a Christmas jumper video when Boden tells her to. Give the poor gal a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I basically ditched make up when the pandemic began. I do still wear it occasionally if I'm going out or I fancy it but day to day it's gone. I also stopped skincare except spf and soap. I have a moisturizer I bought for the odd dry patch and use it every few days I'd say. My skin looks the same as it did before, pretty (?!) good for my age I think, not perfect admittedly but nice I think, I don't need to filter the hell out of my pictures.

Why am I writing? Oh yes so I can add that I've actually been able to save money finally! I get to the end of the month and have money left because I'm not rushing to splurge on completely needless treats on payday.

I believe since the whole thing started I've now bought: a handful of bottled shampoos and conditioners (I did use bars for a while but haven't found one I like since I left Thailand), one moisturizer, some spf, one lipstick which I promptly lost on a night out, one tinted moisturizer, a random teal eyeliner to make a fun look for a wedding and that is all. My purchases before this would have been at least one or two makeup or skincare items each month.

Honestly, leaving it all behind, revolutionary.

I don't think I look like tit. Nor most days when I'm hydrated and rested enough anyway. End of term always gets a bit ragged.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"You know how some people have 300 red lipsticks"

I don't know people like that tbh. And it's not normal.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I basically ditched make up when the pandemic began. I do still wear it occasionally if I'm going out or I fancy it but day to day it's gone. I also stopped skincare except spf and soap. I have a moisturizer I bought for the odd dry patch and use it every few days I'd say. My skin looks the same as it did before, pretty (?!) good for my age I think, not perfect admittedly but nice I think, I don't need to filter the hell out of my pictures.

Why am I writing? Oh yes so I can add that I've actually been able to save money finally! I get to the end of the month and have money left because I'm not rushing to splurge on completely needless treats on payday.

I believe since the whole thing started I've now bought: a handful of bottled shampoos and conditioners (I did use bars for a while but haven't found one I like since I left Thailand), one moisturizer, some spf, one lipstick which I promptly lost on a night out, one tinted moisturizer, a random teal eyeliner to make a fun look for a wedding and that is all. My purchases before this would have been at least one or two makeup or skincare items each month.

Honestly, leaving it all behind, revolutionary.

I don't think I look like tit. Nor most days when I'm hydrated and rested enough anyway. End of term always gets a bit ragged.
Same! I completely pared back on my skincare and make up spending and it’s liberating. I have more money and I only have what I actually use. Rather than drawers and cupboards full of products slowly mouldering away.

I only have one face, why do I need so many products?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I only have one face, why do I need so many products?
This!! These days I only replace skincare items when I've run out, I have routine that works for me, i.e. I'm happy with the way my skin looks.
I still wear make-up but I never change my "look" so again, I only replace products when I run out.

In the vid Sali said she gets sent 100s of blushers every year yet she still buys blusher (I PAID, M'KAY). And the 300 red lipsticks...how do you ever go through this bonkers amount of products? I never even manage to finish foundation (one bottle!) in a year, mine last absolutely ages (though looking at Youtube tutorials I guess I just don't use enough).

Reactions: 18
So all her hair maintenance plus extensions is free? 😲
I shouldn't be surprised but I am. I think it is dreadful and depressing. More fool the idiots for 'gifting' it.
If I was an influencer getting free stuff like that I would be ashamed and would absolutely insist on paying. Not much solidarity supporting the beauty industry is there, after telling us to support beauty salons and hairdressers? (Or indeed to support local).
What happened to the Brighton hairdresser who was going to do hair maintenance in between bleachings? Presume he/she wouldn't do it for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.