Sali Hughes #27 Because someone always asks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see that Sali's beans on toast were also featured on her insta story. Nigella must be shittin it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her sad beans were one of the last things I saw before going to bed last night and that travesty spurred me to finally unfollow. Thank u sad beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What narrative is she telling herself? To think photos of her beans on toast are of interest to 175K people?

What a bunch of saddos her followers are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
A heated-up can of beans is not a recipe 👩‍🍳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Recycling Twitter material on IG a week later cos she knows food stuff has high #engagement. Then her ad fees rise because she can show her #engagement reach to brands interested. She does the cunts trick of putting exact same thing on grid snd stories occasionally too. Click, click witches. Do you want empowering or not?

Someone asked her once if her dog photos get more likes than her other stuff. "I've no idea but you're probably right" or similar was her reply. She's so liar-y.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh gosh the baked beans. I nearly had those for my lunch today (but hadn’t got any sourdough just crap white bread from Tesco click and collect 12 mile round trip). In the end I ate the rest of the cauliflower cheese I made the night before. Must post a photo cos sure people would be interested. My family and friends wouldn’t be.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really dislike baked beans so am especially not a fan of that content 😆
Baked beans are vile

It's a texture thing for me. (And a taste thing)

I realise this is a controversial position

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Recycling Twitter material on IG a week later cos she knows food stuff has high #engagement. Then her ad fees rise because she can show her #engagement reach to brands interested. She does the cunts trick of putting exact same thing on grid snd stories occasionally too. Click, click witches. Do you want empowering or not?

Someone asked her once if her dog photos get more likes than her other stuff. "I've no idea but you're probably right" or similar was her reply. She's so liar-y.
She really is so basic isn't she? Deeply cynical and greedy.
And yes a liar.

Reactions: 4
OT: Has anyone seen Anna from @theannaedit's brows? :oops::oops:
I feel mean saying it, as I think Anna is pretty inoffensive. But these are just laughable. Like she followed every trick in the '10 things we did to our brows in the 90s' book.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.