Sali Hughes #27 Because someone always asks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @SqualorVictoria for thread title.

The last thread just ended on the bombshell Sali's eagerly awaited book (completely unique according to her publisher) will be out in Sept. Looks like the title will be 'Everything is washable and other life lessons' 🤭 (No don't laugh).
She did a Hush advert involving walking and lighting candles on her tippy toes (she is very small you see. Tiny).
Also candid footage of her helping at Beauty Banks HQ.
And incisive political analysis of the presidential inauguration - 'The Obamas are fit'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe that was the big reveal. The ‘unique’ book idea. Self-indulgent Sali bullshit. Why would anyone part with cold hard cash for that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok let’s guess:

1.You choose your friends, you can’t choose your family.

2. Buy investment pieces.

3. You don’t have to wear heels.

4. You grown into your looks.

5. When you become a mum, you are still ‘you’.

6.Love is better second time around.

7. Leopard is a....

.... zzzz

Oh and ‘be nice’.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
8. Always have makeup with you so that you can go on an adventure. Heaven forbid you act spontaneously without a touch up!

9. Crisps... and breadsticks, nuts, pretzels, chips are all best when cheap. Extended edition.

10. Sustainability - "I couldn't help but wonder that its the thought that counts [when on a long distance flight]."

11. If someone can see your foundation tide mark then they aren't social distancing

• Haha
Reactions: 29
12. The shake and fold method: Why ironing is a waste of time. I haven't ironed since the 90s and nor should you.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
14. It's important to speak up about the inherent racism in the beauty industry, but exceptions can be made for the right price (eg. this essential £45 Hourglass powder).

• Haha
Reactions: 29
16. Keep a pocket thesaurus on you at all times; choose archaic words to elevate your advice so people know you're *really* clever. Five words are usually better than one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
18. Colour theory is bollocks. Baby poo eyeshadow and Pillow Talk lipstick suit ALL skin tones.

19. How I discovered I was colour blind aged 46.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
14. It's important to speak up about the inherent racism in the beauty industry, but exceptions can be made for the right price (eg. this essential £45 Hourglass powder).
It's important to speak up about inherent racism but not actually, you know, do much about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
23. The celebrity icons of my youth are better than the celebrity icons of your youth (I know next to nothing about them anyway)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
25. If they aint payin' your bills, pay them witches no mind an instarant, a column, a few podcast interviews and a radio documentary

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.