Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at her Twitter and I just honestly can't believe her tweets after promoting going out to eat last week. I had to stop reading cause her behaviour mimics gaslighting and makes me very uncomfortable.

She's so bleeping rude. People comment on her tweets agreeing with her and she says "that's what I said"

Insufferable human.
It is gaslighting isn't it?
After that Monday announcement from the government about not going to the pub not one person I know did that. Not one. Apart from Sali. And then promoted it as a good thing, and then defended it vociferously. And the instructions really were not woolly. Even then I think well everyone can make a mistake 🤷‍♀️ But now all this Twitter outrage at people doing what she did is bizarre. She didn't take it seriously and neither are they - where is the difference? If everybody had taken it seriously back then the situation may not be *quite* as tit as it is now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The Friday video was one big gaslight, hence why a lot of people came to read the threads and went, "Huh? Where did they say x, y and z?"

Reactions: 14
Firstly, re hand cream - I’ve always liked the Clarins one as it smells nice, sinks in quickly and is non-greasy. It makes a lovely present. Admittedly, not ‘heavy duty’ for that I’d go for the L’Occitane one. Secondly, not impressed with Nadine Baggott and Jo Jones’s post the other day - definitely not following HMG’s advice re social distancing 😡. Concealer really ain’t that important!

Apologies for being late to the party but am trying to get my head round how to work at home without going stir crazy 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Secondly, not impressed with Nadine Baggott and Jo Jones’s post the other day - definitely not following HMG’s advice re social distancing 😡. Concealer really ain’t that important!
In her insta post it says it was filmed a month ago. Apologies if you're referring to something else!

Just gonna leave this here..
Her reply doesn't even make any sense. The original tweet doesn't even mention shopping for flowers and sunbathing.. Any excuse to disagree and have an opinion. Have a day off Sali hun.9

Edited to add: actually maybe don't, need the gossip and laughs during lockdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's unbelievable. It was so obvious that the person was being sarcastic when they said they weren't sure it was a matter of belief but of course Sali had to use the opportunity to show her superiority

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's unbelievable. It was so obvious that the person was being sarcastic when they said they weren't sure it was a matter of belief but of course Sali had to use the opportunity to show her superiority
Christ! She really has the mother of superiority complexes. God! How is she so bleeping petty, she should know better by now.

Also, I read an ad she wrote for Dermatica. Has anyone tried it?

Reactions: 1
I think that may be her most hateable quality, being snippy when people are agreeing with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Broadly speaking, I’d say Sali is currently winning the competition for being the most obnoxious social media idiot with an opinion she’s convinced we all need to hear .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Broadly speaking, I’d say Sali is currently winning the competition for being the most obnoxious social media idiot with an opinion she’s convinced we all need to hear .
It is a crowded field but I think I have to agree with you.
The trouble is too many people at home with time on their hands. Surely there must be some films from the 80s that urgently need watching?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The trouble is too many people at home with time on their hands. Surely there must be some films from the 80s that urgently need watching?
She's seen them all and don't anyone even dare suggest otherwise

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s seen all of them , years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe she’s openly being nasty on the internet. I mean, I have no problem with her voicing her reasonable opinion that the article is ‘astonishingly stupid and mad’. I thought that SH was better than that though.

And if she’s shouting about this in the interest of public health, by her own statement last week she’s ‘spending her life grappling for literally anything to feel righteous. It’s truly mental and tragic.’

That’s what she said about some poor citizen who was outraged at her promoting going out for dinner in a group 2 nights running after the country was begged to stay indoors.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Going back to skincare... I’ve never needed to use body lotion, but in the last week my skin has gone so dry (menopausal possibly. Yes ladies, I am most definitely *there*). I’d like to buy some Cerave SA (now called smoothing or rough and bumpy cream it seems) but is it really OK to order non-essential items at the moment? Doesn’t it just add to pressure on the system?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.