Sali Hughes #13 The best new products I’ve been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sali, why do you need an opinion and to mouth off about ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING? Why are you so angry and shouty and brittle all the time? Always out for battle. Not every issue, event or cause is better off with your voice attached to it. Is it because you want to show everyone what a fiery, powerful woman is? That you’re so edgy you can’t settle into the status quo? It might be an idea to set yourself a challenge and delete Twitter for the duration of the central Brighton lockdown and see if you feel better, calmer.

Lil bit of advice: a wise woman once said nothing.
Yip in a nutshell. She doesn’t know when to sit down and shutup. Shoehorning herself into all conversations, regardless of whether they actually have any bearing on her life is her specialty. She is a complete bore, has nothing to add 99% of the time, but just NEEDS to be in it.

Reactions: 7
On the subject of keeping your own counsel, I remember my late (and very much loved) Gran telling me that empty vessels make the most noise. I wonder what she'd make of twitter!

A little late I know but the body shop hemp hand cream really is excellent. The smell isn't great but the cream is so good it doesn't matter.

If you can afford it, the l'occitane stuff is lovely.

Reactions: 10
Second TBS hemp one. Mario Badescu special hand cream is also great and I'd have to live nine lives to use it all

Reactions: 1
Am I right in thinking she hasn't at all supported Caroline's crusade ? I'm not a big fan of Caroline but she's ballsy I'll give her that and a lot more in line with her roots, unlike Sali.

Reactions: 4
Loves a “broadly” does SH.

Doesn’t seem to performatively back CH In the way other blue tickers get the social media splashes. Had nothing to say about her book if I remember. Maybe CH isn’t cool enough.

Reactions: 5
Dear god...she's so sanctimonious, isn't she? And of course she already knows someone who has died of the coronavirus. OF COURSE she does.

The current coronavirus death rate equates to approx 1 in 158,000 of the UK population. The population of Brighton is approx 230,000. But OF COURSE, SH knows someone already who has died. They were probably the very first individual, so ahead of all trends is dear Sally...ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just gonna leave this here..
That’s a complete reach from Sali there, good grief. Trying to make a general post all about her.

Sali won’t go near supporting Caroline H in public because she (CH) is only an influencer, whereas Sali is a real journalist with b-list celeb mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
nah, the hypocrisy is just strong in that one
I was looking at her Twitter and I just honestly can't believe her tweets after promoting going out to eat last week. I had to stop reading cause her behaviour mimics gaslighting and makes me very uncomfortable.

She's so bleeping rude. People comment on her tweets agreeing with her and she says "that's what I said"

Insufferable human.

Reactions: 20
I was looking at her Twitter and I just honestly can't believe her tweets after promoting going out to eat last week. I had to stop reading cause her behaviour mimics gaslighting and makes me very uncomfortable.

She's so bleeping rude. People comment on her tweets agreeing with her and she says "that's what I said"

Insufferable human.
yup, sometimes situations like this can bring out the best in people. Others just show the true colours they try so hard to hide normally. Beauty Banks is undoubtably a good thing, Sali needing a pat on the back constantly (by way of staged photos etc) for being involved with it is nauseating. People do great, admirable work for and with charities every day, they don't feel the need to have sycophants fawning about hoe wonderful they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Insufferable human.
I know - she just assumes every reply to her on Twitter is argumentative or opposing her. Look how many times she's said the equivalent of 'that's what I said' in the last few days when people are just affirming what she said or agreeing with her. And the way she justifies and ties herself up in circles in continuing to make unimportant points during a time like this. She must be quite angry a lot of the time if this is how she naturally interprets people's tweets.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.