Safia&Co

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t normally come on here so this might have had been discussed, sorry if it has. But does Layla also have special needs?
Apparently she has ADHD, but there could well be something else too. I think some of it might be the way she’s been brought up - i.e. absolutely no discipline at all

Reactions: 5
Now they're saying Layla has ADHD. 10 months on and the goading and cornering Saf has definitely crossed the exploitation line, if it's not for money it's for views. She comes across as a massive bully towards Saf, I'm actually worried for Saf, she has a right to a private life too, which is all you hear saf say now "leave me alone" in every one of their tiktoks.

Now they're saying Layla has ADHD. 10 months on and the goading and cornering Saf has definitely crossed the exploitation line, if it's not for money it's for views. She comes across as a massive bully towards Saf, I'm actually worried for Saf, she has a right to a private life too, which is all you hear saf say now "leave me alone" in every one of their tiktoks.
I ccompletely agree, although the worst one by far I think is the one who films everything and eggs everyone else on.
So many people say ‘but they’re siblings - it’s what siblings do’ are being ridiculous, especially as they’re in their twenties and thirties - plus there’s the added exploitation of filming all this and posting so that ‘everyone’ can laugh at Safia. I’d say she’s the most sensible of the lot!
Layla and the other fat one (forgotten her name) are proper mean girls, whilst the mother seems to have not taught them anything about discipline and respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The mum is like a child she annoys me. And Hanna is just selling anything they send her now, baby carriers when she hasn’t got a baby, dresses that she literally says she doesn’t even like. I don’t even know why I’m still following them.

They are awful, all of them are so rude! They just encourage her to behave badly for views imo.

• Heart
I do not understand how any company is paying them for these messy ads. Layla has put herself into this one and look at the mess of her 🫤
Her ads are the worst I've seen on TT and that's saying something they are so insincere and she'll sell any old sh*t

Reactions: 2
These come up and constantly on my fyp.
I cannot stand the Sister that does the filming.
They're all so rude!

It sounds like Saf has a different Dad. Or to the one that films the tiktoks at least (is that Hannah?)
Saw a video the other week where she was saying Saf was talking on the phone to her Dad and then told her she can't speak to her Dad like that.
May just be the way she worded it but rather than "You can't speak to Dad like that" ir was "You can't speak to YOUR Dad like that"
I don't know them well enough to know whether that's right or not though.

Reactions: 2
They're all so rude!

It sounds like Saf has a different Dad. Or to the one that films the tiktoks at least (is that Hannah?)
Saw a video the other week where she was saying Saf was talking on the phone to her Dad and then told her she can't speak to her Dad like that.
May just be the way she worded it but rather than "You can't speak to Dad like that" ir was "You can't speak to YOUR Dad like that"
I’m pretty sure they all have the same Dad and there’s a younger half brother that is from Dad

Reactions: 1
They're all so rude!

I can’t stand her either - she’s horrible. Hamnah and Layla remind me of a couple of walruses. I do like Safia though, but she us being heavily exploited and bullied for likes and money.

Reactions: 3
Would Layla just put a bloody bra on for videos please?!!! Be conscious that your breasticals are generous in size and should not be hanging around and down like that alllll the time!

Would Layla just put a bloody bra on for videos please?!!! Be conscious that your breasticals are generous in size and should not be hanging around and down like that alllll the time!
She’s not the full shiling, is she 😳

• Haha
I used to really enjoy watching them but now their videos make me feel so uncomfortable.
They wind Safia up on purpose for content so they can go “omg she’s sooo sassy today ahah” and it’s just so gross. I hate how they barge in on her when she’s in bed and start shoving the camera in her face when she’s not in the mood, in many of the videos she appears to be agitated and distressed and will explicitly say LEAVE ME ALONE, yet they just carry on recording her. It’s so toxic and exploitative tbh.

Reactions: 7
I used to really enjoy watching them but now their videos make me feel so uncomfortable.
They wind Safia up on purpose for content so they can go “omg she’s sooo sassy today ahah” and it’s just so gross. I hate how they barge in on her when she’s in bed and start shoving the camera in her face when she’s not in the mood, in many of the videos she appears to be agitated and distressed and will explicitly say LEAVE ME ALONE, yet they just carry on recording her. It’s so toxic and exploitative tbh.
Same here, poor Saf has no privacy and being bullied by her siblings and the mother just allows it to happen.

Reactions: 6
Just come across this TT and the poor girl with Down’s syndrome is being badly exploited / mocked / bullied constantly for financial gain by the very ones that should love and protect her 🤢😞

They blow hot and cold with their behaviour towards her which is a classic sign of manipulation and emotional abuse. She never knows if she’s going to get love and care or bullied and mocked.

If this was in a care home there would be outrage at this treatment - because it’s in the family home it is seemingly deemed by society as acceptable and just a bit of banter.

She’s not got the capacity clearly to understand / partake in the p!ss taking / give as good as she gets so why people think this is okay in 2023 is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There are definitely times she gets the joke, people with downs are not devoid of humour and the ability to have a laugh but they absolutely do take it too far sometimes and it’s uncomfortable to watch