Safia&Co

Do you think Safia is being exploited/bullied?

• Yes

Votes: 68 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 95 58.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely love this tiktok page 🤣 I think the family are hilarious but I know a few people think that they (the family) exploit Safia… what do you think?

Apologies if there’s already a thread but I did search and couldn’t find one :)

Reactions: 1
I absolutely love this tiktok page 🤣 I think the family are hilarious but I know a few people think that they (the family) exploit Safia… what do you think?

Apologies if there’s already a thread but I did search and couldn’t find one :)
me too, I think they’re brilliant, I don’t think exploiting safia as per se but I have noticed they are very about money and earning money and aren’t shy being cheeky about money.
Did you see the raffle they had done… to pay for a family holiday? Prize was to meet them in London for dinner. I’m sure it was £10 a ticket. Think they sold 10 out of 1000. They obviously thought they’d make bank with that.

Reactions: 2
me too, I think they’re brilliant, I don’t think exploiting safia as per se but I have noticed they are very about money and earning money and aren’t shy being cheeky about money.
Did you see the raffle they had done… to pay for a family holiday? Prize was to meet them in London for dinner. I’m sure it was £10 a ticket. Think they sold 10 out of 1000. They obviously thought they’d make bank with that.
Oh wow. I never saw this … 🤔 that’s interesting. They’re honest about it I guess 🤣 where can I find the raffle? £10 a ticket and did 1000… wow

Where was the dinner going to be in McDonald's 😂 how many bloody holidays do they need.

• Haha
used to like them until i caught one of there lives.
had the sister and the mum saying vaccines could cause autism etc and that and just couldn’t be assed to listen to anymore

Reactions: 8
Oh wow. I never saw this … 🤔 that’s interesting. They’re honest about it I guess 🤣 where can I find the raffle? £10 a ticket and did 1000… wow
sorry I stand corrected. They had 10,000 tickets and sold 26 exactly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Google safia and co raffle and it’s the first to come up don’t think I am allowed to forward any links

I like them from what I've seen so far .they occasionally come up on my fyp and seem very close and funny

They use her to make money in my opinion. At the start of lockdown a guy did it with his brother who had down syndrome.
Their family account would be nothing without her plus the horrible comments made by Jack made them go way more viral.

Reactions: 7
sorry I stand corrected. They had 10,000 tickets and sold 26 exactly 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Google safia and co raffle and it’s the first to come up don’t think I am allowed to forward any links
Oh I found it, thanks! Wow. 10,000 tickets you know … they seem to go on holiday a lot don’t they? Like @Boblebob said.

is the dad around? Hana (sp?) said that he’s the Moroccan version of Pablo Escobar 🥴🤣

When I first saw their videos I did find them quite funny, but in some videos you can clearly see that Safia wants to be left alone, I know they are only playing but I do think its a bit much sometimes.

I think selling tickets is a bit cheeky as well!

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a bit sad how they purposefully try to wind her up just so they have content for their tiktok.

Reactions: 5
I think they are very funny but sometimes I feel like “ right that’s enough “
You can see her getting really frustrated
You can tell there’s lots of love and attention
I guess it’s like any siblings 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’ve only seen a few of their videos so can’t really form an opinion yet. Does Saffia have the capacity to consent ?

Reactions: 3
I’ve only seen a few of their videos so can’t really form an opinion yet. Does Saffia have the capacity to consent ?
Legally yes - capacity of consent & to make their own decisions is presumed until it is proven that they cannot make these decisions for themselves or consent.

On a general note, I have an uncle with Downs syndrome and they don’t have the lack of mental capacity some people assume, he lives with my grandfather, leads a fairly normal life, cooks his own dinners, works in a local shop, did driving lessons for a while but never finished though. Had a girlfriend from his special school too. However, Downs syndrome is a spectrum syndrome really so is quite individualistic.

However, I would say Safia and my uncle would be quite similar on the scale, she’s just been babied quite a bit by the looks of things and not as independent.

I find some of the videos really sweet and quite funny, but they tend to be the ones were Safia is happy too.
I do think that the middle sister is goading her for TikTok which is horrible when all Safia wants to do is chill with her My Little Ponies and tablets - I see that as exploitation.

Also, I’d be concerned about the youngest, there’s something not quite right about the way she eats, and her behaviour in general. She is morbidly obese too.

• Haha
I find some of the videos really sweet and quite funny, but they tend to be the ones were Safia is happy too.
I do think that the middle sister is goading her for TikTok which is horrible when all Safia wants to do is chill with her My Little Ponies and tablets - I see that as exploitation.

Also, I’d be concerned about the youngest, there’s something not quite right about the way she eats, and her behaviour in general. She is morbidly obese too.
Which one is the youngest

I think none of them are at a healthy weight, the sister who films all their TikTok seems to be the one closest to a "normal" weight. It's quite sad. I've noticed in a few videos of theirs how much, Safia I think it is, is struggling with her mobility, and being severely overweight certainly doesn't help with that.

I question some things. They’ve mentioned before Safia also has autism… my son has autism and can’t always understand sarcasm and is very straight to the point. So when I watch I question whether she understands they’re messing about or if she’s just sticking up for herself.