Safia&Co

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think none of them are at a healthy weight, the sister who films all their TikTok seems to be the one closest to a "normal" weight. It's quite sad. I've noticed in a few videos of theirs how much, Safia I think it is, is struggling with her mobility, and being severely overweight certainly doesn't help with that.
You’re right. I know that people with Down Syndrome tend to be heavier than those without because they have a higher level of hormones associated with obesity, but she does tend to eat an awful lot of rubbish too, which certainly won’t help.

I question some things. They’ve mentioned before Safia also has autism… my son has autism and can’t always understand sarcasm and is very straight to the point. So when I watch I question whether she understands they’re messing about or if she’s just sticking up for herself.
Yes, you can see that she doesn’t understand a lot of what they mean when they’re goading her, so she either just looks at them or gives them
the middle finger. Bless her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been watching some of their videos. There’s one where Safia thinks she’s locked in the bathroom (because her sisters convinced her that she was). She reminds me of Cinderella with her two ugly sisters playing horrible tricks on her. That Hannah is pretty horrible, like the school bully.
To anyone saying that it’s just banter between sisters - fine if you’re under 10 years, but not at grown adults, it’s quite unnatural to treat someone like that - and film them!
I wonder why Safia hates Hannah sleeping over so much…? 🤔

Reactions: 9
The sister that does the filming is starting to irritate me now! You can tell that she wants to get noticed for her singing, why doesn’t she do her own tiktok without exploiting her little sister??? because the more I watch the more uncomfortable I feel about the whole thing, at first I thought it was banter between sisters, but I really don’t feel like safia had the capacity to consent, and it almost feels a little abusive!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The sister that does the filming is starting to irritate me now! You can tell that she wants to get noticed for her singing, why doesn’t she do her own tiktok without exploiting her little sister??? because the more I watch the more uncomfortable I feel about the whole thing, at first I thought it was banter between sisters, but I really don’t feel like safia had the capacity to consent, and it almost feels a little abusive!
I know, it is exploitation. So many people commenting on their videos saying that it’s just banter between siblings, and that’s what siblings do etc.. maybe when they’re kids and they don’t know any better, but not when they’re late teens/adults.

Hannah and Layla seem
really horrible - Hannah with her mock ‘oh my God!’ whenever Safia retaliates after being goaded, and Layla for going along with her sister….and not wearing a bloody bra!!

I thought the mother was ok, but not if she’s allowing this behaviour!!

Reactions: 6
i can not believe layla just turned 21..
hannah seems like one of those mean girls at school tbh

Reactions: 7
I agree that there’s love there (somewhere), and yes they do go too far. A lot of people excuse their bullying behaviour because they’re siblings, but I don’t know any siblings who still behave like that once they’re adults. My siblings and I used to fight as kids, but we treat each other with respect now.

Reactions: 5
I do like them I think they are funny I really just wish Layla would put a bloody bra on 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ & where is the dad & what’s the girls ethnicity?

I do like them I think they are funny I really just wish Layla would put a bloody bra on 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ & where is the dad & what’s the girls ethnicity?
yes dad is Moroccan and I believe their mum is from Hungary although I could be wrong on that. Not 100% but I think he has another family. I’m sure I’ve heard this on a live.

Reactions: 1
yes dad is Moroccan and I believe their mum is from Hungary although I could be wrong on that. Not 100% but I think he has another family. I’m sure I’ve heard this on a live.
Yes! Mum is danish, both have other spouses now.
Dad had two wives and is in Morocco with the 2nd wife.
Layla needs a bra badly!!

• Haha
Yes! Mum is danish, both have other spouses now.
Dad had two wives and is in Morocco with the 2nd wife.
Layla needs a bra badly!!
She does need a bra badly. Apparently she has ADHD, but she seems to have behavioural/anger issues too. There’s something not quite right about her behaviour - maybe it’s just really bad manners.

Reactions: 2
I went down a rabbit hole of their twitters and stuff because I couldn’t figure out where their money comes from. Always so many holidays! Massive apartment in west London! Hana lives in her own flat in west London And drives a lovely car

Reactions: 2
CBA with Hana’s ads 🙄 I guess she’s just doing what everyone else does once they get a following but it doesn’t feel right off the back of her sisters disability.

Reactions: 3
I’ve just been watching some of their videos. There’s one where Safia thinks she’s locked in the bathroom (because her sisters convinced her that she was). She reminds me of Cinderella with her two ugly sisters playing horrible tricks on her. That Hannah is pretty horrible, like the school bully.
To anyone saying that it’s just banter between sisters - fine if you’re under 10 years, but not at grown adults, it’s quite unnatural to treat someone like that - and film them!
I wonder why Safia hates Hannah sleeping over so much…? 🤔
My sister has DS and when me and when my kids go to visit my parents she hates it 😂🤣. She likes her routine and I think she just wants my Mum and Dad all to herself. I don't think Safia is being taken advantage of at all, she is quite capable of telling them to get lost if need be whereas my sister isn't half as capable as Safia, her speech is very poor and she doesn't look when crossing a road, has no concept of how money works etc etc. Safia is very lucky to have a family that obviously adore her. Her weight is an issue though, I would definitely get her thyroid tested. Also my parents have to watch my sisters diet as she would eat and eat if she could. People with Downs also have poor spacial awareness which would explain her difficulties going up and down stairs.

I don’t normally come on here so this might have had been discussed, sorry if it has. But does Layla also have special needs?

I don’t normally come on here so this might have had been discussed, sorry if it has. But does Layla also have special needs?
I don’t think it’s confirmed but a few of us seem to think there’s some kind of issue

Reactions: 3