Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I think none of them are at a healthy weight, the sister who films all their TikTok seems to be the one closest to a "normal" weight. It's quite sad. I've noticed in a few videos of theirs how much, Safia I think it is, is struggling with her mobility, and being severely overweight certainly doesn't help with that.
You’re right. I know that people with Down Syndrome tend to be heavier than those without because they have a higher level of hormones associated with obesity, but she does tend to eat an awful lot of rubbish too, which certainly won’t help.

I question some things. They’ve mentioned before Safia also has autism… my son has autism and can’t always understand sarcasm and is very straight to the point. So when I watch I question whether she understands they’re messing about or if she’s just sticking up for herself.
Yes, you can see that she doesn’t understand a lot of what they mean when they’re goading her, so she either just looks at them or gives them
the middle finger. Bless her.

Reactions: 4

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Now they're saying Layla has ADHD. 10 months on and the goading and cornering Saf has definitely crossed the exploitation line, if it's not for money it's for views. She comes across as a massive bully towards Saf, I'm actually worried for Saf, she has a right to a private life too, which is all you hear saf say now "leave me alone" in every one of their tiktoks.
I ccompletely agree, although the worst one by far I think is the one who films everything and eggs everyone else on.
So many people say ‘but they’re siblings - it’s what siblings do’ are being ridiculous, especially as they’re in their twenties and thirties - plus there’s the added exploitation of filming all this and posting so that ‘everyone’ can laugh at Safia. I’d say she’s the most sensible of the lot!
Layla and the other fat one (forgotten her name) are proper mean girls, whilst the mother seems to have not taught them anything about discipline and respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Lalatata2019

I question some things. They’ve mentioned before Safia also has autism… my son has autism and can’t always understand sarcasm and is very straight to the point. So when I watch I question whether she understands they’re messing about or if she’s just sticking up for herself.

Reactions: 3

Its_Me

VIP Member
There are definitely times she gets the joke, people with downs are not devoid of humour and the ability to have a laugh but they absolutely do take it too far sometimes and it’s uncomfortable to watch

Tiktoklurker

I’ve only seen a few of their videos so can’t really form an opinion yet. Does Saffia have the capacity to consent ?
Legally yes - capacity of consent & to make their own decisions is presumed until it is proven that they cannot make these decisions for themselves or consent.

On a general note, I have an uncle with Downs syndrome and they don’t have the lack of mental capacity some people assume, he lives with my grandfather, leads a fairly normal life, cooks his own dinners, works in a local shop, did driving lessons for a while but never finished though. Had a girlfriend from his special school too. However, Downs syndrome is a spectrum syndrome really so is quite individualistic.

However, I would say Safia and my uncle would be quite similar on the scale, she’s just been babied quite a bit by the looks of things and not as independent.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I find some of the videos really sweet and quite funny, but they tend to be the ones were Safia is happy too.
I do think that the middle sister is goading her for TikTok which is horrible when all Safia wants to do is chill with her My Little Ponies and tablets - I see that as exploitation.

Also, I’d be concerned about the youngest, there’s something not quite right about the way she eats, and her behaviour in general. She is morbidly obese too.

• Haha

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Would Layla just put a bloody bra on for videos please?!!! Be conscious that your breasticals are generous in size and should not be hanging around and down like that alllll the time!
She’s not the full shiling, is she 😳

• Haha
I find some of the videos really sweet and quite funny, but they tend to be the ones were Safia is happy too.
I do think that the middle sister is goading her for TikTok which is horrible when all Safia wants to do is chill with her My Little Ponies and tablets - I see that as exploitation.

Also, I’d be concerned about the youngest, there’s something not quite right about the way she eats, and her behaviour in general. She is morbidly obese too.
I think none of them are at a healthy weight, the sister who films all their TikTok seems to be the one closest to a "normal" weight. It's quite sad. I've noticed in a few videos of theirs how much, Safia I think it is, is struggling with her mobility, and being severely overweight certainly doesn't help with that.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
These come up and constantly on my fyp.
I cannot stand the Sister that does the filming.
They're all so rude!

It sounds like Saf has a different Dad. Or to the one that films the tiktoks at least (is that Hannah?)
Saw a video the other week where she was saying Saf was talking on the phone to her Dad and then told her she can't speak to her Dad like that.
May just be the way she worded it but rather than "You can't speak to Dad like that" ir was "You can't speak to YOUR Dad like that"
I don't know them well enough to know whether that's right or not though.
I can’t stand her either - she’s horrible. Hamnah and Layla remind me of a couple of walruses. I do like Safia though, but she us being heavily exploited and bullied for likes and money.

Its_Me

VIP Member
CBA with Hana’s ads 🙄 I guess she’s just doing what everyone else does once they get a following but it doesn’t feel right off the back of her sisters disability.

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
I do not understand how any company is paying them for these messy ads. Layla has put herself into this one and look at the mess of her 🫤
Her ads are the worst I've seen on TT and that's saying something they are so insincere and she'll sell any old sh*t

Reactions: 2

Tiktoklurker

I absolutely love this tiktok page 🤣 I think the family are hilarious but I know a few people think that they (the family) exploit Safia… what do you think?

Apologies if there’s already a thread but I did search and couldn’t find one :)
me too, I think they’re brilliant, I don’t think exploiting safia as per se but I have noticed they are very about money and earning money and aren’t shy being cheeky about money.
Did you see the raffle they had done… to pay for a family holiday? Prize was to meet them in London for dinner. I’m sure it was £10 a ticket. Think they sold 10 out of 1000. They obviously thought they’d make bank with that.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
Yes! Mum is danish, both have other spouses now.
Dad had two wives and is in Morocco with the 2nd wife.
Layla needs a bra badly!!
She does need a bra badly. Apparently she has ADHD, but she seems to have behavioural/anger issues too. There’s something not quite right about her behaviour - maybe it’s just really bad manners.

UghFFS

I went down a rabbit hole of their twitters and stuff because I couldn’t figure out where their money comes from. Always so many holidays! Massive apartment in west London! Hana lives in her own flat in west London And drives a lovely car

WhatABore

VIP Member
These come up and constantly on my fyp.
I cannot stand the Sister that does the filming.
They're all so rude!

It sounds like Saf has a different Dad. Or to the one that films the tiktoks at least (is that Hannah?)
Saw a video the other week where she was saying Saf was talking on the phone to her Dad and then told her she can't speak to her Dad like that.
May just be the way she worded it but rather than "You can't speak to Dad like that" ir was "You can't speak to YOUR Dad like that"
I don't know them well enough to know whether that's right or not though.

I’ve just been watching some of their videos. There’s one where Safia thinks she’s locked in the bathroom (because her sisters convinced her that she was). She reminds me of Cinderella with her two ugly sisters playing horrible tricks on her. That Hannah is pretty horrible, like the school bully.
To anyone saying that it’s just banter between sisters - fine if you’re under 10 years, but not at grown adults, it’s quite unnatural to treat someone like that - and film them!
I wonder why Safia hates Hannah sleeping over so much…? 🤔
My sister has DS and when me and when my kids go to visit my parents she hates it 😂🤣. She likes her routine and I think she just wants my Mum and Dad all to herself. I don't think Safia is being taken advantage of at all, she is quite capable of telling them to get lost if need be whereas my sister isn't half as capable as Safia, her speech is very poor and she doesn't look when crossing a road, has no concept of how money works etc etc. Safia is very lucky to have a family that obviously adore her. Her weight is an issue though, I would definitely get her thyroid tested. Also my parents have to watch my sisters diet as she would eat and eat if she could. People with Downs also have poor spacial awareness which would explain her difficulties going up and down stairs.

Reactions: 1