Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

churro

Just come across this TT and the poor girl with Down’s syndrome is being badly exploited / mocked / bullied constantly for financial gain by the very ones that should love and protect her 🤢😞

They blow hot and cold with their behaviour towards her which is a classic sign of manipulation and emotional abuse. She never knows if she’s going to get love and care or bullied and mocked.

If this was in a care home there would be outrage at this treatment - because it’s in the family home it is seemingly deemed by society as acceptable and just a bit of banter.

She’s not got the capacity clearly to understand / partake in the p!ss taking / give as good as she gets so why people think this is okay in 2023 is beyond me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I’ve just been watching some of their videos. There’s one where Safia thinks she’s locked in the bathroom (because her sisters convinced her that she was). She reminds me of Cinderella with her two ugly sisters playing horrible tricks on her. That Hannah is pretty horrible, like the school bully.
To anyone saying that it’s just banter between sisters - fine if you’re under 10 years, but not at grown adults, it’s quite unnatural to treat someone like that - and film them!
I wonder why Safia hates Hannah sleeping over so much…? 🤔

Reactions: 9

VIP Member
The sister that does the filming is starting to irritate me now! You can tell that she wants to get noticed for her singing, why doesn’t she do her own tiktok without exploiting her little sister??? because the more I watch the more uncomfortable I feel about the whole thing, at first I thought it was banter between sisters, but I really don’t feel like safia had the capacity to consent, and it almost feels a little abusive!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
used to like them until i caught one of there lives.
had the sister and the mum saying vaccines could cause autism etc and that and just couldn’t be assed to listen to anymore

Reactions: 8

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy watching them but now their videos make me feel so uncomfortable.
They wind Safia up on purpose for content so they can go “omg she’s sooo sassy today ahah” and it’s just so gross. I hate how they barge in on her when she’s in bed and start shoving the camera in her face when she’s not in the mood, in many of the videos she appears to be agitated and distressed and will explicitly say LEAVE ME ALONE, yet they just carry on recording her. It’s so toxic and exploitative tbh.

Reactions: 7

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
They use her to make money in my opinion. At the start of lockdown a guy did it with his brother who had down syndrome.
Their family account would be nothing without her plus the horrible comments made by Jack made them go way more viral.

Reactions: 7

Roxygetlost

I used to really enjoy watching them but now their videos make me feel so uncomfortable.
They wind Safia up on purpose for content so they can go “omg she’s sooo sassy today ahah” and it’s just so gross. I hate how they barge in on her when she’s in bed and start shoving the camera in her face when she’s not in the mood, in many of the videos she appears to be agitated and distressed and will explicitly say LEAVE ME ALONE, yet they just carry on recording her. It’s so toxic and exploitative tbh.
Same here, poor Saf has no privacy and being bullied by her siblings and the mother just allows it to happen.

Reactions: 6

VIP Member
When I first saw their videos I did find them quite funny, but in some videos you can clearly see that Safia wants to be left alone, I know they are only playing but I do think its a bit much sometimes.

I think selling tickets is a bit cheeky as well!

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
The sister that does the filming is starting to irritate me now! You can tell that she wants to get noticed for her singing, why doesn’t she do her own tiktok without exploiting her little sister??? because the more I watch the more uncomfortable I feel about the whole thing, at first I thought it was banter between sisters, but I really don’t feel like safia had the capacity to consent, and it almost feels a little abusive!
I know, it is exploitation. So many people commenting on their videos saying that it’s just banter between siblings, and that’s what siblings do etc.. maybe when they’re kids and they don’t know any better, but not when they’re late teens/adults.

Hannah and Layla seem
really horrible - Hannah with her mock ‘oh my God!’ whenever Safia retaliates after being goaded, and Layla for going along with her sister….and not wearing a bloody bra!!

I thought the mother was ok, but not if she’s allowing this behaviour!!

Hmmm?

Chatty Member
Would Layla just put a bloody bra on for videos please?!!! Be conscious that your breasticals are generous in size and should not be hanging around and down like that alllll the time!

Reactions: 5

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I don’t normally come on here so this might have had been discussed, sorry if it has. But does Layla also have special needs?
Apparently she has ADHD, but there could well be something else too. I think some of it might be the way she’s been brought up - i.e. absolutely no discipline at all

Its_Me

VIP Member
The mum is like a child she annoys me. And Hanna is just selling anything they send her now, baby carriers when she hasn’t got a baby, dresses that she literally says she doesn’t even like. I don’t even know why I’m still following them.

CarrierPigeon

VIP Member
I agree that there’s love there (somewhere), and yes they do go too far. A lot of people excuse their bullying behaviour because they’re siblings, but I don’t know any siblings who still behave like that once they’re adults. My siblings and I used to fight as kids, but we treat each other with respect now.

I think it’s a bit sad how they purposefully try to wind her up just so they have content for their tiktok.

Inky

They are awful, all of them are so rude! They just encourage her to behave badly for views imo.

• Heart

Roxygetlost

Now they're saying Layla has ADHD. 10 months on and the goading and cornering Saf has definitely crossed the exploitation line, if it's not for money it's for views. She comes across as a massive bully towards Saf, I'm actually worried for Saf, she has a right to a private life too, which is all you hear saf say now "leave me alone" in every one of their tiktoks.

kek93x

I do like them I think they are funny I really just wish Layla would put a bloody bra on 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ & where is the dad & what’s the girls ethnicity?

Reactions: 4

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
I think they are very funny but sometimes I feel like “ right that’s enough “
You can see her getting really frustrated
You can tell there’s lots of love and attention
I guess it’s like any siblings 🤷‍♀️

Tiktoklurker

yes dad is Moroccan and I believe their mum is from Hungary although I could be wrong on that. Not 100% but I think he has another family. I’m sure I’ve heard this on a live.
Yes! Mum is danish, both have other spouses now.
Dad had two wives and is in Morocco with the 2nd wife.
Layla needs a bra badly!!

• Haha