Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at her followers you’ll see her brother only recently followed her obviously weren’t talking and wardy is her newest follower, defo tit going on there
Eric fled the country, whela and wardy fell out partly coz he got with Sophie, I doubt they’ll last too much longer tbh. His brothers life is destroyed over it now. Some mess over such a tacky plastic yoke

Sophie Maloney being very quiet on IG
All the mates have been out at parties etc no sign of herself, I’d say she’s shitting a brick. If their houses were getting pipe bombs while whela was still alive, what are they going to get now he’s dead. Wonder will they go whinging to the gardai, the da can show them his lovely ‘garda scum’ tattoo

Reactions: 5
Eric fled the country, whela and wardy fell out partly coz he got with Sophie, I doubt they’ll last too much longer tbh. His brothers life is destroyed over it now. Some mess over such a tacky plastic yoke

All the mates have been out at parties etc no sign of herself, I’d say she’s shitting a brick. If their houses were getting pipe bombs while whela was still alive, what are they going to get now he’s dead. Wonder will they go whinging to the gardai, the da can show them his lovely ‘garda scum’ tattoo
Is Eric Flashy? So they fell out coz of that girl? Jesus i dont know how you could live with yourself. a man is dead at the end of the day and a child without a father. madness

Reactions: 1
Is Eric Flashy? So they fell out coz of that girl? Jesus i dont know how you could live with yourself. a man is dead at the end of the day and a child without a father. madness
Eric is flashys brother.

Anyone know any of the tiktok names to look at??

Thisisdublinofficial on tik tok posted a video of the body going to their ‘trap house’ this is where he used to sell out of…

Reactions: 2
Honestly the whole situation is so sad. Fendi without a dad in his life, wardys little girl without a da in her life, whelas kid now without a da too. These kids are no bigger than 5 years old and their parents have their faith written for them already dragged in to their scummy world

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Eric is flashys brother.

Anyone know any of the tiktok names to look at??
Absolute mad carry on, they all look so young, absolute scumbags, like i mean do these people not realize your dead forever, no coming back ever over absolute stupid carry on specially if its over that young one, shocking

Honestly the whole situation is so sad. Fendi without a dad in his life, wardys little girl without a da in her life, whelas kid now without a da too. These kids are no bigger than 5 years old and their parents have their faith written for them already dragged in to their scummy world
I'm a bit new to this, where is Fendi's dad? Is Wardy on the run? Poor kids honestly it is so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Absolute mad carry on, they all look so young, absolute scumbags, like i mean do these people not realize your dead forever, no coming back ever over absolute stupid carry on specially if its over that young one, shocking
Its over her but wardy also knew was he was doing getting with her , all his pals locked up his bosses turning on him , he needed protection

Reactions: 3
Jaysus just watched the vids, all the flowers with rolex and other shite on them. This funeral would cost of 50k

Reactions: 4
Its over her but wardy also knew was he was doing getting with her , all his pals locked up his bosses turning on him , he needed protection
Wardy & Whela used to be mates?
Jaysus just watched the vids, all the flowers with rolex and other shite on them. This funeral would cost of 50k
Where's the videos?

Also read that his uncle is Cotton Eye Joe Delaneys son, who tortured and murdered a man called Mark Dwyer years ago, is that true? So his mother Sonya is Cotton eyes daughter?

They were until Whela started getting work off other people and making a fortune then wardy started riding Sophie behind everyone’s back and it’s all kicked off from there
What does it matter who he was riding? Was sophie with one of them first?

Mad scenes from the funeral BUSES of people turned up from all over Dublin, don't think I've seen a funeral as big ever. The poor bleeping horses with the lads rallying their bikes beside them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sophie’s baby daddy is Dano , Whelas brother.
This is why it makes her the nastiest little slag ever. Imagine doing this to your child 🥴

Reactions: 11
Whela and Dano are related

Sophie’s baby daddy is Dano , Whelas brother
Didnt Whelas da have 5 kids all with different mas lol

Sophie’s baby daddy is Dano , Whelas brother.
This is why it makes her the nastiest little slag ever. Imagine doing this to your child 🥴
She's been ran through by them all at this stage, same as Leah. She can say what she wants but she doesn't give a flying duck about that kid its disgusting

Reactions: 2
No sadly she doesn’t give a flying duck At all , I know the kid he’s 3 and doesn’t speak or doesn’t react to his name, he has autism and she knows. Im not just jumping to conclusions or being nasty or anything like it , I can’t say here but I know my facts. She would never speak openly about it on social media maybe it doesn’t suit her perfect lifestyle or maybe she’s living in denial. Instead of spending all that money on designer crap invest in your child’s health.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.