Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah... Hes over in England at the moment at horse racing while shes here puking up her ring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm very tired of Dani being described as 'one hot momma' haha the younger ones always at it. Like she's in her 40s, she had kids v young she's hardly going to be on a walking frame 😂 😂

Same, the deleting of her account was v strange to me, Instagram was her life and she documented EVERYTHING, strange to do a complete 180 when your phones been attached to you hip all your life. I've asked a few people I thought would have even had a name for the fella and no one seems to know anything. As much and all as I find her ridiculous I genuinely hope she's ok and doing well and is happy. Wonder has she moved home permanently or will she stay in Spain I'd imagine she'll want to be close to family

This js?
Danni safs ma is only in her 30s .. all them sister had kids at 17.. sure her nanny is only about 56 and she a going to be a great granny

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah... Hes over in England at the moment at horse racing while shes here puking up her ring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Danni safs ma is only in her 30s .. all them sister had kids at 17.. sure her nanny is only about 56 and she a going to be a great granny
You’re right she was only 30 in 2013! Ageing pretty bad tbf 😂

Reactions: 6
You’re right she was only 30 in 2013! Ageing pretty bad tbf 😂
How is Saf only 21! She seems to have been around ages. Its easily 5/6 years since she was with Zoe Whelans brother, hitting nightclubs and holidaying with his family. So she must have been out on the party scene at a very young age. Sad really, too grown up for her years.

Reactions: 9
How is Saf only 21! She seems to have been around ages. Its easily 5/6 years since she was with Zoe Whelans brother, hitting nightclubs and holidaying with his family. So she must have been out on the party scene at a very young age. Sad really, too grown up for her years.
I’m 7-8 years older than her and she was out and about clubbing when I was half way through college!!! Do the maths 🙈 She was mad for Sin which was an absolute kip, I’m not surprised half that group of pals all ended up with dealers. I’m far from a prude but can’t believe her parents let her out there at that age, mind boggles

Reactions: 5
I’m 7-8 years older than her and she was out and about clubbing when I was half way through college!!! Do the maths 🙈 She was mad for Sin which was an absolute kip, I’m not surprised half that group of pals all ended up with dealers. I’m far from a prude but can’t believe her parents let her out there at that age, mind boggles
Yeah its mad that she was allowed tear around the nightclubs at that age, exposed to all sorts. On a related note, how on earth has she been funding that jet set lifestyle at such a young age with no clear education or career? I doubt she even has a leaving cert to her name.

Reactions: 4
Yeah its mad that she was allowed tear around the nightclubs at that age, exposed to all sorts. On a related note, how on earth has she been funding that jet set lifestyle at such a young age with no clear education or career? I doubt she even has a leaving cert to her name.
She’s with a drug dealer .. that’s how

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s with a drug dealer .. that’s how
This! 💯 when she was younger she did makeup for a bit, a decent amount of younger girls went to her because she was semi known and they prob thought it was cool. If she’s anything like her ma she’s a benefits scrounger too

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.