Saffron Thompson - Saffy T

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
( in their language) omg stappp I can’t copeeeeee it’s a hard life kimbo selling your gee in Dubai and pouting all day long

Reactions: 8
Horror Heads the lot of them! Everyone of them will look washed up and rinsed out and years older than they should in a few years time. But sure leave them to it.

Reactions: 6
Horror Heads the lot of them! Everyone of them will look washed up and rinsed out and years older than they should in a few years time. But sure leave them to it.
( in their language) omg stappp I can’t copeeeeee it’s a hard life kimbo selling your gee in Dubai and pouting all day long
I’d say Sappy T is selling hers aswel

Reactions: 3
Sure if they’re selling themselves it’s only themselves they are harming in the end. Not like the ones selling bogey schemes or false services that impact on others mental well-being.

Reactions: 6
She actually refused to wear a mask ? Who does she think she is ? Again why does she have a following cause she’s no influencer

Reactions: 1
Where is she now? Anyone know? Must be great during a global pandemic to be swanning off between 3 and 4 countries not giving a fuck

Where is she now? Anyone know? Must be great during a global pandemic to be swanning off between 3 and 4 countries not giving a fuck
The writing on the packaging for her breakfast is Latvian so I presume she is in Latvia

Lithuania for cosmetic surgery didnt she say she would be bed bound for 10 days

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Saffy is getting new tits probably scarred up job like Kim Floods then back to Dubai to make the brazzer dolla. Living her best life out every other night in between dirty Arabs passing her around

Reactions: 5
Anyone see Kim Flood Instagram story (now deleted) moaning about how her birthday was ruined because Dubai have stopped live entertainment in bars and beach clubs. My heart is breaking for the poor wee thing
Is there a thread on Kim Flood?

Reactions: 1
Ye your right....she’s getting the boobs done there!
Must be great to to an add for polish London and make that much money I mean u look at other bloggers or influencers and they work with lots of brands or have there own brand but at 20 years of age ur only starting out god bless the people that follow her

Reactions: 2
She wouldn’t be getting that much for polish it’s the only brand she seems to tag

She’d be getting the baps done for free a collab

I’m seeing a lot of other young Irish girls/influencers getting boob jobs lately so it’s definetly getting really popular and there all so young I always wonder where the money comes from

Reactions: 5
She wouldn’t be getting that much for polish it’s the only brand she seems to tag

She’d be getting the baps done for free a collab
I'd say plenty have gone under the knife for a collab. That Shannen one didn't pay for her boobs either. I wouldn't rate any clinic that advertises through these methods.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.