Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen Sonia had a rave at the grave for wheelas 30th, bottles of moet flying and his beloved dog at his grave
Where I see this? Any tiktok accounts?

Where I see this? Any tiktok accounts?
Maybe Flashys tiktok vid of his daughter was because he knew he was counting his days and didn't want her growing up with last memory of him letting Sophdog and crew pelt her with eggs

Reactions: 9
Apparently not true, Sophdog probably started the rumour cause she was in need of some drama and attention 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Definitely shots fired at his mas earlier so the rumour mill went mad 😂
Would whoever is after Flashy, go after his family just to get at him? Did truth come about who actually shot Wheela and if it' was "accidental" or a fluke chance Eric shot him? I know there was uncertainty about that

Reactions: 4
Sophdog wouldn't be one bit happy if the drama was true, missing it all cause she's in disney land dragging her child around on a child lead, poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many people would you say flashy has working for him? And is it all 15yr olds etc? How big of a “boss” is he I wonder

Reactions: 3
How many people would you say flashy has working for him? And is it all 15yr olds etc? How big of a “boss” is he I wonder
Alot of kids for sure. I knew two boys 12 & 13 (the 13 year old had a learning difficult) both came from single mam, poverty chaotic type households ( mammy had lots of kids with different dads etc) who were doing runs for him and holding "stuff" for him. You could see them being groomed and becoming harder, developing an attitude the more they got into the game and they finally felt part of something and respected. I never seen them having extra money just fake LV bags, Gucci caps, fake CG jackets.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
False news flashys mams house was shot at that's all nothing new just a daily basis thing

Alot of kids for sure. I knew two boys 12 & 13 (the 13 year old had a learning difficult) both came from single mam, poverty chaotic type households ( mammy had lots of kids with different dads etc) who were doing runs for him and holding "stuff" for him. You could see them being groomed and becoming harder, developing an attitude the more they got into the game and they finally felt part of something and respected. I never seen them having extra money just fake LV bags, Gucci caps, fake CG jackets.

That's not true. The youngest run around is darragg collopy who is 17 and is a walking bastard who needs to pull his reigns in before he's 6 feet under

Reactions: 1
I heard of kids from ballymun and coolock who work for him. And like what other poster said, broken homes, mothers have only themselves to cater for, i heard of 1 boy, ma is massive alcoholic, had loadsa kids for the bigger house and to get extra FIS (shes a functioning alco) always gets the vinnys out to give her free food and vouchers, and kids walked the streets in winter in clothes too small for them and now son is grown (hes 16), he sells from his own front garden. Desperately sad.

• Sad
There was a man up in Tallaght with a firearm shooting at gang who had argued with his son earlier , they had gone up to put his windows in but his da came out with his shotgun and shot at them , he hit one in the arm . Proper order
Pity about Flashy rumour not bring true though

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So so sad I understand how young lads would be groomed and pushed into that life but do any older people or people his age actually respect flashy or do work with him?

So so sad I understand how young lads would be groomed and pushed into that life but do any older people or people his age actually respect flashy or do work with him?
I think where there's money there'll be some level of respect (not loyalty). I have family in Finglas, I don't live there myself so most of the time I don't know who their talking about when I'm getting the Goss. 👀 But they reckon he still has a big crew behind him of all ages despite what people think, people will remain with him once their making money.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.