Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't blame them 😂 dealing with the scrotes all day. Nobody really cares about anything anymore. Dog eat dog world, every man for himself. Morals get ye nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Read there that ears (and the brother?) and someone else are meant to be in court later this month for robbing 2 bottles of wine from a restaurant?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Read there that ears (and the brother?) and someone else are meant to be in court later this month for robbing 2 bottles of wine from a restaurant?? 😂😂
They have them on something now
They'll probably get 12months for that knowing the judges 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he gets convicted, i wonder does that mean papers can/ will name him from now on, etc?

mad for everything he (allegedly) done, it’s robbing bottle of wine he might get done for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did he not get caught with coke along with capper only capper was put away duck all happened to flashy? Could be wrong now

Reactions: 5
This thread has gotten so boring. They are really keeping to ground and not giving us much to work with.

Reactions: 7
I heard he was shot twice .. but no news reports so not sure if any truth to it 😳

Reactions: 3
Probably just rumours.. although it's wheelas 30th today so tensions are high I would imagine. Unusual that nothing been reported on the news yet... Am I terrible for thinking it wouldn't be the worst thing to happen... 🙈

Reactions: 7
Seen Sonia had a rave at the grave for wheelas 30th, bottles of moet flying and his beloved dog at his grave

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.