Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh, by the way how all safs mates involved with people with the kinahans but one of the girls is Gerry hutches daughter? I don’t understand that
They're all from in and around the same area so theres bound to be connections on both sides. It's Gary Hutch's daughter
Sure Saf's uncle is a Hutch but is with the Kinahans .. so fucked up

Reactions: 1
Which sister is it
I always thought it was the sister in law that was
I don't really want to say the sisters name , but there's only 2 sisters

Maybe it could be the sister in law? I'm pretty sure she said sister. I don't wanna text my friend out of the blue and ask her

I don't really want to say the sisters name , but there's only 2 sisters

Maybe it could be the sister in law? I'm pretty sure she said sister. I don't wanna text my friend out of the blue and ask her
One is a horse rider the other isnt

They're all from in and around the same area so theres bound to be connections on both sides. It's Gary Hutch's daughter
Sure Saf's uncle is a Hutch but is with the Kinahans .. so fucked up
I never could understand what L was doing socializing with all of them after what happened her dad. Out in Dubai, mates with young lads directly linked to DK....her best friends fella working with Wardy. I know its the life she'd know and your friends are your friends and I don't know what kind of relationship she had with her da but you'd think you'd want to stay as far away from that as possible. I've seen her joking about coke on tiktok too lol which is a weird one

Reactions: 4
Which person is this? Lyn...?

Because it wasn't DK , it was the Byrnes who wiped her family out

Reactions: 2
Who works with wardy of her friends? Do many people from coolock work with him since he got their mates shot a few yrs ago

Anyone know The Canary?? Shot ages ago and died but still no funeral or anything

Because it wasn't DK , it was the Byrnes who wiped her family out
Fair but there’s still the original link to dk when Gary was accused of being a rat. I’d still have imagined any link would have kept her away. But then again a few years ago (not sure about now) she was following girls v closely associated with the byrnes so maybe it’s something she’s made her peace with. You can’t avoid all of them while still living in Dublin

Who works with wardy of her friends? Do many people from coolock work with him since he got their mates shot a few yrs ago
Her best mates bf

Why can’t you say names

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.