Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had a life size cardboard cut out of him at the wake.. they were all Raving with it🙈🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There was loads of yellow reg flashy cars, were they travelers? Was he in with travelers?

Reactions: 1
Is that link gone?
It wont let me post the link but
Look up Thisisdublinofficial on tik tok their last video you can see the ma outside the house screaming wiggy the king and in the Porsche throwing her hands up dancing

There was loads of yellow reg flashy cars, were they travelers? Was he in with travelers?
No they are just rented cars from the UK to flash at the funeral , you can’t get cars like this rented in Dublin

Reactions: 3
It wont let me post the link but
Look up Thisisdublinofficial on tik tok their last video you can see the ma outside the house screaming wiggy the king and in the Porsche throwing her hands up dancing

No they are just rented cars from the UK to flash at the funeral , you can’t get cars like this rented in Dublin
Oh god just watched it, each to their own and all that i guess but they're not from the Bronx ffs 😂😂😂

The mother in the car as if they were on the way to bury tupac :eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Wonder what age of a woman she is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just watched the video. Judging by the mother he didnt lick it off a stone! If anyone carried on like that at my loved ones funeral they'd get a slap. Knackers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He didn’t have much chance with a mother like her. The partner doesn’t even seem upset. This is so bizarre, it’s like a storyline in a soap

The cardboard cut outs of him in the pub. Everyone dancing with a life size cardboard cut out. The lads all topless dancing off their chomp. The funeral directors seemed to be in with them too. I wonder if they would bury me flashy when his time comes or would they remain loyal? Lots of videos of the party last night taken down already.

The cardboard cut outs of him in the pub. Everyone dancing with a life size cardboard cut out. The lads all topless dancing off their chomp. The funeral directors seemed to be in with them too. I wonder if they would bury mr flashy when his time comes or would they remain loyal? Lots of videos of the party last night taken down already.

Reactions: 5
Sophie and her sister and smashing in life ye bloddy right 😂😂😂😂 her latest insta

Just looked at the video of the funeral the kids are more upset the mother dancing is she actually for real 😳

Last edited:
What about the other girl Deborah that they were saying on TikTok is pregnant for him? She is due in May. No sign of her.

Reactions: 3
Apparently the whole family fell out with Dano (Sophie’s baby daddy) over the whole thing. They are half brothers and apparently Sonya banned Dano from coming to the funeral that’s why he wasn’t in the death notice either.
Personal opinion that’s disgusting turning on Dano now, they are all big boys and can pick and choose their battles

Apparently the whole family fell out with Dano (Sophie’s baby daddy) over the whole thing. They are half brothers and apparently Sonya banned Dano from coming to the funeral that’s why he wasn’t in the death notice either.
Personal opinion that’s disgusting turning on Dano now, they are all big boys and can pick and choose their battles
Why would she turn on her son over his ex?

Reactions: 2
Why would she turn on her son over his ex?
Too much explaining to do read through the whole thread but this whole thing is mostly because Sophie started riding Wardy so now they are all blaming Dano

And dano is not her son, Whela and Dano have the same dads

Reactions: 4
Too much explaining to do read through the whole thread but this whole thing is mostly because Sophie started riding Wardy so now they are all blaming Dano
No i knew that from the thread but why the duck would he get the blame for his ex going off riding the little runt! Surely you'd take your sons side? What a geebag the mother is for banning him from his own brothers funeral.

No i knew that from the thread but why the duck would he get the blame for his ex going off riding the little runt! Surely you'd take your sons side? What a geebag the mother is for banning him from his own brothers funeral.
Oh yeah sorry I didnt read it right

It’s disgusting isnt it , this is what’s being said I don’t know 100% if it’s true but he was no where to be seen at the funeral and wasn’t in the death notice so it would make sense , it’s Fuking terrible these people seem to work backwards

Reactions: 6

And dano is not her son, Whela and Dano have the same dads
Is danos second name whelan? Is James da the man with bad teeth who was with his son for the majority of the video?

Where's the video of the funeral - is it on FB as someone mentioned? Is it public?

I saw the 2/3 videos on thisisdublinofficial but nothing since

Reactions: 1
Is danos second name whelan? Is James da the man with bad teeth who was with his son for the majority of the video?
Danos name is Taylor... same as his Ma... the da was the one that gave a shout out to the funeral directors... the Da is Byrne

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.