Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dwyer funeral directors do a full recording of funerals now. His mother is going on like she’s on pills in the vid, defo not 60
Saxophonist .. popping champagne bottles on top of the open grave .. and the ma and the sister having a good boogie.. it was like a rave .. the poor dog I felt sorry for

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Dwyer funeral directors do a full recording of funerals now. His mother is going on like she’s on pills in the vid, defo not 60
Was she the blonde one going on like it was some kind of party? For all the people there there was only a few genuinely upset ones. Everyone else was there to be seen.

Reactions: 9
Why were the mam and sister dancing like that 🙈 but he’s probably put them through hell & in a strange way they don’t have to worry about him anymore. The poor dog looked the saddest 😨

• Sad
That funeral ☹☹ These people are not normal
The shouting in the church 😳 his girlfriend Jean didn’t look like your normal heartbroken partner, I assume that was her with the sunnies & long blonde pony tail.
All those scramblers are just tacky. Don’t know how the mother allowed that. The flowers too. I don’t know maybe she’s into that herself 🙈

The shouting in the church 😳 his girlfriend Jean didn’t look like your normal heartbroken partner, I assume that was her with the sunnies & long blonde pony tail.
All those scramblers are just tacky. Don’t know how the mother allowed that. The flowers too. I don’t know maybe she’s into that herself 🙈
That’s who I took as the partner as well. How could you say goodbye to a loved one in that chaos? What was the story with the 2 dancing like it was the best day of their lives? I’m shocked by it

Reactions: 11
Why were the mam and sister dancing like that 🙈 but he’s probably put them through hell & in a strange way they don’t have to worry about him anymore. The poor dog looked the saddest 😨
Thought the same about the Dog!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Search Odwyer & sons on facebook and video is there... a whole 45mins so get a cuppa 🤣
It’s not up to their usual standard but I agree, boil that kettle. Can anyone tell us who is who? Is the blonde one having the bop not his ma? Said at the end she was. When she was pulling off in the car. Who is his misses and was the brother there?

Reactions: 1
It’s not up to their usual standard but I agree, boil that kettle. Can anyone tell us who is who? Is the blonde one having the bop not his ma? Said at the end she was. When she was pulling off in the car. Who is his misses and was the brother there?
The two dancing was the ma and sister .. the girl that gave the speech is the brothers girlfriend .. she’s a solicitor ..

Was she the blonde one going on like it was some kind of party? For all the people there there was only a few genuinely upset ones. Everyone else was there to be seen.
That was his mother

Reactions: 1
Anyone see this ?

The woman in the white is his mam

I think that was their whole thing to have a party to send him off rather than a sad funeral he used to love partying himself so that’s prob their thing I mean each to their own

His girlfriend is Jean Bonny she owns @prettylittlequeens on Instagram and Facebook she’s from portmanock Google her name she use to own a hair salon too.

Reactions: 3
His girlfriend is Jean Bonny she owns @prettylittlequeens on Instagram and Facebook she’s from portmanock Google her name she use to own a hair salon too.
Jesus if you google her you'll see her Dad was done for providing cars for the regency.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.