Saffron Thompson - Saffy T #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad if it all boils down to one women .. hate eachother but murdering is different gravy. I listened to nicola tallants podcast and she was saying whela was going to carry out an attack on the gucci gang and one of his mates told wardy an hour or two before it happened ... possibly caught them coming on CCTV. Its bad when you can't even trust people in your own gang.

Reactions: 10
I didnt think it was over a woman tho? Is it not over the money/drugs he was caught with and let off without charge? The other side presumed he was a rat cause he got no time for the amount he was caught with. I thought that was what started the feud?

Reactions: 3
It's so sad if it all boils down to one women .. hate eachother but murdering is different gravy. I listened to nicola tallants podcast and she was saying whela was going to carry out an attack on the gucci gang and one of his mates told wardy an hour or two before it happened ... possibly caught them coming on CCTV. Its bad when you can't even trust people in your own gang.
Whela was trying to petrol bomb Wardys mas shed and it didn’t go on fire the first time so he came back around the second time but he was after being cought on CCTV by Eric who was waiting for him the second time around and let out a few blank shots and one of them got Whela. The whole someone ratted him out narrative is all bullshit that only came in after his death. Eric didn’t even mean to kill him he wanted to scare them off. It all escalated very quickly.

Whela was trying to petrol bomb Wardys mas shed and it didn’t go on fire the first time so he came back around the second time but he was after being cought on CCTV by Eric who was waiting for him the second time around and let out a few blank shots and one of them got Whela. The whole someone ratted him out narrative is all bullshit that only came in after his death. Eric didn’t even mean to kill him he wanted to scare them off. It all escalated very quickly.
Eric is Wardy's brother? Jesus i couldnt live with myself if i was anyway involved in someone being killed.

Reactions: 7
I didnt think it was over a woman tho? Is it not over the money/drugs he was caught with and let off without charge? The other side presumed he was a rat cause he got no time for the amount he was caught with. I thought that was what started the feud?
That was back in 2018, he was caught with that and they were all mates at the time and mates ages after that aswell, they all only started calling him a ray when they all started fighting

Eric is Wardy's brother? Jesus i couldnt live with myself if i was anyway involved in someone being killed.
yes Eric is wardys little brother I swear he’s only around 21/22. Life ruined now

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That was back in 2018, he was caught with that and they were all mates at the time and mates ages after that aswell, they all only started calling him a ray when they all started fighting

yes Eric is wardys little brother I swear he’s only around 21/22. Life ruined now
What about the older brother is he involved in much ?

Reactions: 1
What about the older brother is he involved in much ?
No Darren has stayed out of everything he's quiet and doesn't get involved. It's very sad all round for everyone. Eric was only trying to protect his house and let off a few warning shots. Never meant to kill anyone. Different story to waving a gun around to actually knowing you took someone's life. There's no way that wouldn't affect you. Wanted by the guards, wanted by everyone in gangland, a lot to deal with at his age. They all wanted to play at being gangster, unfortunately not many are actually cut out for it.

• Sad
I’m sorry but I can’t feel sorry for some bleep who had a gun and fired it. Doesn’t matter if he wanted to send warning shots only. Those shots could have fired into someone’s gaff that has nothing to do with gangland. You shoot a gun then that’s on you!

Reactions: 17
I listened to Nicola Tallents podcast on it today. Do any of these lads have normal emotions? Do they miss each other when they get killed or are they so desensitised to violence and death that it’s just another day? It’s depressing.

Reactions: 6
I listened to Nicola Tallents podcast on it today. Do any of these lads have normal emotions? Do they miss each other when they get killed or are they so desensitised to violence and death that it’s just another day? It’s depressing.
I wouldn't listen to her , the papers are part of the problem . I'm not just talking about this case but alot of cases going back over the years , she smiles lile a Cheshire cat when someone dies within gangland

Reactions: 14
I wouldn't listen to her , the papers are part of the problem . I'm not just talking about this case but alot of cases going back over the years , she smiles lile a Cheshire cat when someone dies within gangland
Agreed her podcasts are full of tit she knows nothing

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I can’t feel sorry for some bleep who had a gun and fired it. Doesn’t matter if he wanted to send warning shots only. Those shots could have fired into someone’s gaff that has nothing to do with gangland. You shoot a gun then that’s on you!
Well I dont feel sorry for some bleep who went to a house to do the exact same and burn out innocent women and children. And if I had access to a gun idve done the same if my house was been threatened

Reactions: 9
It’s hardly the papers fault that these fellas are dealing drugs and killing each other

Reactions: 5
did yous see the funeral? the whole thing is on Facebook, I don’t think Iv ever seen anything like it he was in a gold coffin the amount of flowers and people I couldn’t get my head around it. I hope the young fellas watching him getting carried into the church in his 20s realise it’s no life to live, you can have all the money and Canada gooses you like but when your in the ground at 29 with your son left behind, how is it worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
did yous see the funeral? the whole thing is on Facebook, I don’t think Iv ever seen anything like it he was in a gold coffin the amount of flowers and people I couldn’t get my head around it. I hope the young fellas watching him getting carried into the church in his 20s realise it’s no life to live, you can have all the money and Canada gooses you like but when your in the ground at 29 with your son left behind, how is it worth it
Where'd you see it on Facebook?

I'm sure he has a few houses... safe houses you call them
Imagine putting your mother who's in her 60s at risk like that

Reactions: 4
Where'd you see it on Facebook?

Imagine putting your mother who's in her 60s at risk like that
Dwyer funeral directors do a full recording of funerals now. His mother is going on like she’s on pills in the vid, defo not 60

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.