Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moo9595

VIP Member
Soooo tacky scarlet for her walking out of a council house in that gear
Her ‘babe’ is she actually having us on, he had the body of a sun burnt 14 year old on steroids and the face of a 45 year old. Imagine that flopping around on top of u 🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

spiceychicken

It’s actually embarrassing how much time I’ve spent reading these threads about SM tonight, Nearly half eleven at night and I’m still in my work uniform cause I’ve been reading about some inbred gangster scumbags. I just needed to get that off my chest 🤣 thanks ladies for the goss, your gods angels x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
who’s jealous of Sophie’s new iPhone and Chanel runners defo not me I’d rather leave my gaf in peace and not have a hit on my head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

LoopyLou77

She's deluded if she thinks she'll be left out of it if anyone goes after Wardy. Women are left alone because they normally aren't such a inciting factor in it all, they're just partners and bystanders. But she's the cause of a lot of trouble for a lot of people, and even worse gloating about it and egging it on. She's obv not going to wind up dead (I don't think anyway) but I still expect something to happen to her. Apparently it was Danos that was shot at a few nights ago so obviously things are still heightened.

He very rarely posts and when he does its a pic of dogs or the odd shared post. Normally very quiet on social media. Whereas up to last few weeks she used to post non stop, pics of herself, the kid etc. They're up to something for sure

Dublins definitely getting rougher at night particularly Dublin 2 since all the scrotes go to Alfies now. They've destroyed south william st, i used to walk on night outs from there down through georges st, camden st and home, only 20 min walk, wouldn't dare to now.
Is Dano not the childs father though? Nothings off limits here so it seems. Madness. I always remember the quote from one of Dublins old school gangsters (Larry Dunne perhaps)....."if you think we're bad, you'd want to see whats coming up behind us". He was bang on the money there.

Reactions: 23

Frenchy2021

She’s a sick bitch there’s still tonnes of stories saved with Parker in them. Might have deleted dano from the feed but he’s still in the stories. whelas da there too. So sad
Dano looks a strong 15 years of age in that picture. The epiphany of a girl who had a kid to get on the housing list.

They don't look right together at all. And the get up of the child's outfit. Mary wept. Poor thing looks ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 22

User71983918

did yous see the funeral? the whole thing is on Facebook, I don’t think Iv ever seen anything like it he was in a gold coffin the amount of flowers and people I couldn’t get my head around it. I hope the young fellas watching him getting carried into the church in his 20s realise it’s no life to live, you can have all the money and Canada gooses you like but when your in the ground at 29 with your son left behind, how is it worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Frenchy2021

Noticed that also, and she looked very awkward sitting in the church. Any normal nanny would be stuck to his son, seemed like the mother made the funeral all about her. Very weird behavior
Can we take a moment for the dancing at the side of the church? I still haven't digested that. It keeps popping into my head every hour or so and i'm life WTF.

Did anyone see the video of the funeral director woman showing off her new Jimmy Choos 'for work' jut before the funeral - more for show hun ... What the actual fuck?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Future

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I can’t feel sorry for some cunt who had a gun and fired it. Doesn’t matter if he wanted to send warning shots only. Those shots could have fired into someone’s gaff that has nothing to do with gangland. You shoot a gun then that’s on you!

Reactions: 17

Moo9595

VIP Member
She must sit in her bedroom all day stalking Jean and Leanne 😂😂 and spends her spare time making accounts to taunt them and their kids 😂 big bad sophdog
Dog being the key word woof woof Soph

Sophie saying she will blaze her car.. Sophie couldn't tell her lefts from rights never mind own a car 🤣🤣🤣 the jealousyyyyyyyy is shocking. Big girl Sophie waiting to jeans boy dies before she starts fucking loser... say it all
Awful hard to go set fire to a gaff when you've to get the 83a back to Cashel road 😂 😂

I see Chelsea posted that video of her and Sophie on her tiktok. Singing about bitches being scared of her. Yes Mr fucking blobby scared you'll sit on them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They also have murder on there hands and are still taunting people I heard sophie and wardy where ringing that poor girl Jean at all hours on no caller Id saying it’s whela where outside and laughing how sick 😷 They have killed Jean’s sons father left that poor boy with no daddy and unlike wardy whela loved his boy very much now bullying Jean on tik tok after only loosing the father of her child do they want to see that boy with no mother like what the wigs partner done to herself and left all them poor kids with no mammy who sophie claims to be so close too ...

• Sad
  • Wow

Lilly long

VIP Member
Dwyer funeral directors do a full recording of funerals now. His mother is going on like she’s on pills in the vid, defo not 60
Saxophonist .. popping champagne bottles on top of the open grave .. and the ma and the sister having a good boogie.. it was like a rave .. the poor dog I felt sorry for

• Sad

LoopyLou77

Her poor little boy. What life does he know? How can she live with herself? Would you say she’s even aware she could be murdered for her part in all this? For all the “designer” gear in the world I would never ever want her life. She wouldn’t have the brain to relocate and start again with her son. Did anyone hear of a shooting in north earl street today? Then riots in gpo arcade and luas? Drove by north earl street and strong Garda presence, people were saying shooting occurred but nothing on the news.
Jesus our poor city is being destroyed. Its completely lawless at this stage with no real appetite to change things. Was reading in Dublin Live about the poor little girl knocked over by a scrambler in Tallaght during the day in a park. Broke her shoulder the poor mite, could have been killed. The driver didnt even stop to see if she was ok. Its shocking. And then you see the likes of the scrotes mentioned on this thread buying their dear little adidas gabanna blu these death machines for Christmas. Openly bragging and waiting on praise for being the best mam to their angle. Boils my blood.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Are ye mad it’s all there I just didn’t take a pic

View attachment 1200276View attachment 1200277
Jesus Christ would not have bothered rising again if he’d of foreseen this shit show. She may as well add an I onto the end of that Chain (FBI) and call the feds herself; she’s so determined to make him Gangster No 1. It’s beyond sad. The poor child groomed into that life and paraded on SM as if it’s a reason to be proud. All the other gangster gees always praising her for having him ‘immaculate’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Moo9595

VIP Member
Has Sophie not got any sort of conscience AT ALL? Is she that fucking empty? Its her fucking sons uncle/godfather. Any ejit who thinks they are her friend are very wrong, she would turn her back on someone in a heartbeat
If I was Jean I'd do time for that scumbag. The fact that she was once close with Parker and practically got his dad killed would kill me
I said before here like I'm not a violent person but there's something about Sophie that absolutely ROTS me, pure evil. Completely devoid of any decency or emotion and completely detached from reality. You can blame the parents to an extent but she's an adult and a mother now. She's one of few people you'd have no trouble wishing badness on

Downgraded this yr , where's his trip to Disneyland Florida or a ferrari car to leave in the driveway until he's 18.
For anyone looking for Wardy , he's in the Maloneys cabin out their back

Omg the chain 🤣 hope it's not heavy or the poor kid will have a hunchback by the time he's 7
I giggled at this 🤣🤣 probably paid an absolute fortune for the chain too and it’s worth fuck all 🤣🤣 Only the best from ‘The Cutprice Jewellers’ mad schemers

• Haha