Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I had that vlog on in the background and stopped what I was doing to go look at the comments.
She banged on for ages about how much it effected her commute home, how long she had to wait, how much extra it cost her, how much her day had been messed around which then led to her “eating rubbish” food.

“And obviously it’s awful someone got hit by a train” ? thrown in there because.. it’s expected.

I always knew she was a bitch but wow. Even for her the lack of awareness as to how this would go down with others. Unbelievable

MangoFandango

Chatty Member
So Nicole's dad and his wife just had a baby girl. crazy how she will be baby barker's aunt, but they will only be months apart.
And surprising why they didn’t see the new baby or at least make any mention of it. She would be Ni’s step-sister after all!

Just to add, I would have thought a new baby arriving in the family would have been a WAY bigger deal than merely revealing the sex of a future one 🙄

sarwah17

Does Claudia speak fluent English, if not maybe it’s a language barrier. But I know she speaks enough to be able to communicate so that’s probably not the reason to be honest. I think they must be heading soon, I’m sure they have been in the UK for a few weeks now
I think I remember them mentioning ages ago that Nicole's mum didn't know a lot of English? I could be making that up though, my memory is terrible :unsure:🙈