Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess786

That video trailer wow how SELF CENTRED CAN U BE? why does EVERYTHING have to be about her??????
she lives a completely above average, comfortable lifestyle. How flipping THICK of this bitch to sit and pity a deaf girl under the pretence that she COULD have had hearing problems.
bitch if my grandma had wheels she could have been a bike 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Absolutely self centred privileged clown.

Reactions: 24

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Can she not read the room of what's going on in the world?!??!?! especially putting £1000 in her title; so many people have lost their jobs and livelihoods!

It annoys me the amount she gets away with because if it was another major youtuber or influencer they would get called out but she just skims by with the amount of crap and controversies she's done.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

Abdcefg

“The thing with blowdries tho, they’re so expensive for what they are”... she doesn’t like when other people undermine influencers’ jobs, yet is undermining hairdressers hmm

• Angry
Reactions: 23

idk2

VIP Member
She definitely has a negative mindset towards food due to her obsession with the way she looks. This will come a lot from her job being on youtube and instagram as there is constant videos and images of her; we can all look at instagram and social media and feel negatively about the way we look but Saffron has it on an even bigger scale.

I would say this year her obsession has gotten worse and I think it is to do with her appearing on strictly. I remember in a video she did with her mum earlier this year she said she felt self conscious appearing bigger on the tv screen and people used to come up to her and say how much more slimmer she looks in real life so this probably sent her mind into a tailspin. She was also surrounded by slim dancers who exercise all the time to keep their fitness levels up for dancing and it probably made her compare her own body to theirs.

If she is going to be appearing on more television in the future then she probably wants to be in more control of the way she looks and that's why she is probably being even more controlling of what she puts in her mouth.

I think this obsession with her talking about food, calories and exercise is not good for her younger impressionable viewers. She probably thinks she is coming across as a 'healthy eating fitness queen' when she just looks like a girl obsessed.
I also think Wendy plays a BIG part in Saffron's disordered eating. She doesnt cook and going by what they say, she hardly ever did and the kids always fended for themselves when they got old enough. For someone like Casey, it worked well as he seems to know his way around the kitchen but for Saffron, who's been moulded from birth to become some sort of icon, its led to restriction and a way to control her body. Just watch their video where they swapped diets, Wendy eats NOTHING. She regularly skips meals at least ONE meal a day and clearly fills herself up on wine. It was incredibly worrying and I can only imagine the impact it had on Saffron to see that growing up especially as she says now openly mocks her mum for the amount of wine she drinks.

This wasn't very articulate but I hope my point came across. Saffron has definitely learnt this behaviour - even her grandma eats the SMALLEST portions from their swap diets for a day. Its beyond weird.

• Heart

Yoko

Chatty Member
She’s only finally admitted to the boob job in that video to get more views while she plugged the shit podcast she’s started with the overbearing mother! It was blatantly obvious she’d had one a few years back..she took a week off saying she was ill and came back with tits! 🙄 She’s so insecure..boob job and nose job by age 20...

• Haha

idk2

VIP Member
View attachment 296294

This was a comment on Saffron's advent calendar video :(
AND this is why she needs to have some fucking compassion in her videos and not humbly brag as she does so fucking much. There was no need to put "over £1000" in her video title today. It's insensitive and incredibly horrible for a teenager to see when they know they might not be in the position to even have chocolate calendar this year bc their family are barely scrapping by. I understand she's always done these videos and I'm not expecting her to STOP that but she needs to put things in to perspective abit and realise that no one gets stuff like this and people are really struggling in this economy. I haven't watched the video and I dont plan to but the least she could do is give away at least 70% of the calendars she was given for free to her viewers. Yeah she might have opened a few boxes but I'm sure they wouldn't mind. Make it covid safe and tell them to leave it for 72 hours as we dont know where Saffron's grubby hands have been either.

She can also stop mentioning all the free shit she gets sent on the daily, MOST of which they dont even look at twice after showing it off. Its incredibly off putting and has put me off alot of influencers, not just her.

• Heart

Gtammy9

Wish she would cough out whatever is always stuck in her throat🤣

Also love that even when owning up to these procedures she tries to downplay them by explaining there’s a reason behind it.. Just say you had a boob job to go up a few sizes and that’s that. I think everyone is also forgetting that she hasn’t actually had a nose job, she only had her nose filed down (her words😆) hate to break it to you Saff - THAT’S A NOSE JOB!!!

Randomthots

I’m new here but I wish influencer would just realise the issue isn’t having filler but lying about it. She talks like she is all natural but you’ve had lip, chin, nose filler and your boobs done. How can you say you forgot that you had filler because it disappears but there is research to say that filler never fully disappear soooo. Be honest with your viewers you have young girls who look up to you and wish they had features that they thought you naturally had but you don’t. You can’t expect viewers to not be influenced by you because isn’t that your whole job role.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Saffron’s actually so boring now isn’t she, her videos are so bad and just posted for the sake of it, it’s hard to even speak about her on here because she’s just so boring. I feel like she’s expired

Sophie1994

Didn’t she flat out deny having a boob job in the past? 😂 and she definitely admitted to having chin filler, why lie 😂

• Haha

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I cant believe the arrogance of her in the first part of her new video; she was telling off the people who were critiquing her 21 day challenge. She can never take criticism! What she was planning was in her 21 day challenge was definitely not healthy and she needs to realise the majority of her audience are younger and impressionable.

She crashed her car in the dopiest way.......good! HAHAHA :ROFLMAO: I hope it does cost a lot to fix :cautious:

I love this comment on her last video where she was sponsored by the Body Shop. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot 2020-11-08 at 14.11.37.png

JessAmy145

“It was just easier for me not to play with other children.” Oh ffs, give it a rest.

she’s acting like she had some terrible condition. It’s having slightly shit hearing. Jesus Christ I’ve known kids with severe disabilities that genuinely faced difficulty growing up, lack of friends and discrimination and they wouldn’t bloody cry for sympathy. Saffron really is in her own little bubble isn’t she?

• Angry

Jess786

her reply to the yt comments just show how spoilt she is. She gets called out and she says “aren’t I allowed a private life???”. You dumb bitch you literally put it out there to the world 😂😂😂 we can all see your fake tits. Barker bimbo at it again

Reactions: 22

Chloesm

VIP Member
She’s far from being an athlete . I’m not talking about it body-wise , but behaviour-wise .

she has such a bad relationship with food and clearly has body dysmorphia as well. How can age be considered an athlete if she can’t even accept the fact that she has muscly/bulky legs and her aim is to look super slim and skinny

Reactions: 22