Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloesm

VIP Member
Sorry if that's been discussed already, but today at lunch I watched her new vid where she does the boyfriend q&a in the car with Tyler
And.... WTF
She has such a toxic relationship with Wendy. I can't believe she has to have her mum's approval for her outfits even when she's on holiday!!!
She literally thinks that Wendy's words are God's own words

• Haha
Reactions: 25

0cbxox

I absolutely despise Saffron after the lack of an apology for lying about her cosmetic surgeries. She's never going to take accountability for her actions, and why would she when she has an army of 11 year olds blowing smoke up her ass? Take a look at all the comments she's hearted on her vlog - she will refuse to accept she did anything wrong and she's just going to get away with it. I can't believe influencers rake in the cash being horrible influences. It makes me irrationally angry and I'm not ready to get over it.

• Angry

ChloeW94

“The thing with blowdries tho, they’re so expensive for what they are”... she doesn’t like when other people undermine influencers’ jobs, yet is undermining hairdressers hmm
“The thing with saffron barker tho, she’s so overpaid for what she actually does”
(NEXT TO FUCK ALL)

• Haha
  • Heart

Villaman12

She needs to be pulled up on two things watching the latest video :

First , denying she had a boob job to her viewers yet had one done TWO years ago and secondly she said ah Ana lives 5 hours away which is why I don’t see her - bullshit. Tyler lives in Manchester yet saw him . Fact is she is a shit friend and as bad as Ana is , tossed her to the side.

lizzolyn

VIP Member
It's scary how much she gets away with; from the suicide train video, to going away and meeting her BF in lockdown, to her holidays away, to her crappy collections with ITS, middle finger in pictures, obsession to how she looks, filters galore and doesn't put AD in some of her stories. It makes you think that she very lucky she's never reached the heights of Zoella peak fame and popularity as she would be dragged down for all these things she's done.

heretoday10

She said it made her not want to play with other kids when not long ago Wendy even said in a video that Saffron was a very confident bossy child who would order all the other children around. Saffron was not a shy child in the slightest she’s even said that herself and I find it really hard to believe that this girl would avoid playing with other children when she loves her voice to be heard and to be the centre of attention. Fair enough she had a problem with her hearing but why does she need to pull the sympathy card?
Also there’s a vibe I get from her Nan that I don’t like. I know people might come for me for saying that but I’m ready for each and every one of you! “You’re only saying that cause it’s Saffrons nan” and “ She’s an innocent old woman leave her out of this thread” is she though? if I get a vibe I get a vibe try change my mind!

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Omg did anyone else see her ranting on her instagram story because she spent a 'WHOLE 2 HOURS FILMING A REEL'' and it didn't save because the battery on her phone went??!!?!??!?!

Try working a 9 to 5 Saffy B or a bloody 12 hour shift with the NHS then you'll know struggle!!! :mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
How does she not see she’s setting such a bad example?
Saying in the new video “you know when you’re so hungry but you don’t eat and you’re not hungry anymore”
Always said it aswell, Wendy is just as bad, she’s the reason Saffron is the way she is, always little comments like “well mine’s the healthier option anyway” JUST EAT THE PANCAKES

Dandylion1

VIP Member
“Harlow is shy today, she’s over the camera, I think she thought she was going to come here and get away from it” JUST PUT THE FUCKING CAMERA DOWN no money could make me shove a camera in my kids face 24/7

Anyone else think it’s really weird and sad that in the video with Tyler they were saying even when they were on holiday Saffron had to FaceTime her mum to see what she thinks of her outfit and how she looked?
Like she needs Wendy’s approval, I really believe Wendy is the reason why Saffron is the way she is with her eating and insecurities
Yeah i thought that was sad too. Like your on holiday, enjoy yourself without your mums approval. Why does she need anyone’s approval anyways, she can put a decent outfit together and can do her own hair and makeup well. Wendy needs the approval more then Saff does loool

• Haha
sorry but that snippet shes put on insta saying she keeps clothes for “when she’s skinny” or “when she’s gained weight”
really annoys me because everything is so focused around how she looks etc

• Wow
  • Angry

CovergirlD

VIP Member
Also don’t get me started about her saying the boob job was ‘just to even them out’. Influencers always have some bullshit excuse about why they have surgery. Just say it’s cos you have no bum and wanted bigger boobs to look and feel sexy lmao

kiwi123

Guys!! I’ve just realised whilst watching her story about the gym that she hasn’t mentioned tone and sculpt in a longgg time, so I googled “tone and sculpt saffron barker” andddd.....

Wonder what that’s about?! I’d love to know if something happened behind the scenes, maybe Krissy realised that saffron isnt the best person out there to speak about a fitness brand considering her unhealthy behaviour🤷🏻‍♀️ Any ideas? Or am I being stupid and I’ve completely missed something

Attachments

• Wow

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 13.26.42.png

Please tell me everyone else feels like throwing their phone when she sticks her tongue out!!!

• Sick

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Omg she’s so annoying, I can’t even tell you 👌

Like, I can’t even tell you

Did I mentioned, ohhh.. my god.. I can’t even tell you

• Haha

ChloeW94

Her new video was so fucking boring and that’s coming from someone who watches ASMR videos of someone brushing hair for 20 mins

• Haha