Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m realllly intrigued as to how long her and her new boyfriend will last...
i can’t wait to see a video with him in to see what he’s like & into because so far they look like the aesthetically perfect couple so let’s see if they match as well personality wise

Reactions: 20
I don’t see the attraction in him tbh, he looks very young, I thought she would have gone for a more older, muscly kinda man

Reactions: 25
lol also if saff chose the comments.. it’s rly weird how she’d choose one that would slag off her bestie Ana as well when there has to be a million other different ones, maybe it was her way of throwing shade and venting her frustration towards Ana always copying her

Reactions: 9
I don’t see the attraction in him tbh, he looks very young, I thought she would have gone for a more older, muscly kinda man
She defo has a type for love island looking lads, good, i don't want her taking the actual good ones who have style and taste not wearing head to toe branded clothes, A picture came up on my homepage (which means he is probably gaining followers fast, i won't be surprised if he starts promoting fake airpods by next week) and it's a date night picture taken by Saffron (only himself in it) and he captioned it "Date night in the big smoke".... Um what? Also he is wearing a fucking baseball cap on a date... got yourself a real keeper there Saffron.

Reactions: 26
Wonder how they even met. There are so going to be tons of boyfriend tag vids I think

Reactions: 7
Saffron keeps dropping the l bomb, but Tyler only uses an emoji he’s in it for the clout, sorry saffron. Also has she had a boob job?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
We’ve said all along there the kinda friends constantly silenty competing with eachother and give indirect bitchy comments too been there done that that shit is TOXIIIIICCCC.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.