Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her recent food video is soooo triggering. Why do her and her mum have to constantly compare food and label foods "good" and "bad". Also over compensating for the camera "i'm only having this because it's saturday", "I'd usually have a banana too", "i don't usually eat like this in the week" ... then proceeds to not show one truly substantial meal at all. All rabbit food with the occasional bit of bread. I feel like a fat PIG after that and today I had egg on toast, a chicken salad and 3 slices of pizza for dinner :((( I think i'll have to miss watching Saffron's food videos for a while because tomorrow i will be very restrictive now this is in my head ffs
i really hope she reads this thread bc this is so important for her to realise how she’s affecting her audience

Reactions: 7
Yes exactly. 😊 never deny yourself something if you want it. It's good to eat healthy but there's no harm in having junk food when you want. Life is for living and enjoying yourself not denying yourself something. Saffron I think is nuts. Completely crazy. 😂 she's too extreme in her eating habits, she needs to relax and eat a chocolate bar. Someone that watches her and might have a eating disorder might make them worse watching her. It wouldn't be good. She needs to relax
Yea I stopped watching her food challenge videos because it really worsened my ed if I’m being honest, now I stopped watching her altogether, even her Vlogs bc not a single one of them is filmed w/o her mentioning her “run” or gym sesh or step count jfc. I feel like she’s a try hard and just wants to appear as a fitness guru bc they’re attractive and extremely trendy on ig rn, wish she’d stop trying so hard and just lead a normal fitness lifestyle

• Heart
Does anyone find Jed Barker hard to look at? Like he looks so sloppy and dirty. Ans the way he speaks is awful.
I've been on nights out in Brighton and have seen Jed out quite a lot - he was right behind me in the queue for revs once 😂 but just by looking at him and the way he was acting with his mates you could tell even from that that he thinks a lot of himself just bcos he has a 'famous' sister.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This is off topic but I can’t see all of these posts and not comment. If you are suffering with an ED, PLEASE unfollow and unsubscribe from Saffron. Her attitudes towards food and exercise are so triggering and it will be seriously detrimental to your recovery.

Don’t compare what she eats with what you eat. Don’t beat yourself up for eating more than her.

Seek help if you need it. Recovery is worth it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Of course this brain dead, vapid bimbo bought a Range Rover. Probably knows absolutely squat about the car itself, or why she got it, just that it would look good on the grid.

So, mam, what car are you looking for today?
'One that will make me look good on instagram!'

She makes everything look tacky.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You sound very jealous. So what if she swapped out her similarly-sized BMW for a new Range... if she grates on you so much then do not watch her. Simple as.
😂😂 Not jealous one little bit! I have nothing to be jealous of.
Love how you singled me out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
View attachment 169221
the fact that she said this “lunch” made her so full and stuffed really triggers me...
Me trynna work out what part made her "full"

Wait.

Her car vlog. She said she can't read books because she can't switch off?

Switch off from what????? Talking about working out, or making a new 24 hr video

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes, she has the money and it's her dream car, but it really gets on my nerves when people who clearly don't need a car like that, buy one! It was like the previous car she bought, I didn't see the point in that either. No offence to anyone on here who has one but, I've never been a fan of Range Rovers, I've always thought they were ugly, bulky and unsafe.
I absolutely love my sport (its used, I’d rather pay cash than pcp, nothing against it though) and if I’m brutally honest don’t ‘need’ it but I’ve literally dreamed of one since I was a toddler. I’ve always wanted one (a vogue if I’m honest) And worked bloody hard for it.
I personally wouldn’t have bought a Velar though, not a fan of those or evouques.

Reactions: 2
I absolutely love my sport (its used, I’d rather pay cash than pcp, nothing against it though) and if I’m brutally honest don’t ‘need’ it but I’ve literally dreamed of one since I was a toddler. I’ve always wanted one (a vogue if I’m honest) And worked bloody hard for it.
I personally wouldn’t have bought a Velar though, not a fan of those or evouques.
Same. Rather pay cash. Saved and arm and leg for my BMW, its only 2017 3 series but I love it so much.

I'm not a big fan of Ranges, recall the dealer trying to persuade me but they are used by my family when I go to Australia and parts of Africa so they to me are Safari cars, not UK cars (but that's my opinion)

A Range suits Saffrons personality. Shes an Essex wife in the making.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You sound very jealous. So what if she swapped out her similarly-sized BMW for a new Range... if she grates on you so much then do not watch her. Simple as.
You sound like Wendy 😂😂 shut up and leave this thread

alright chill out. You posted a photo of Saff pouring some milk in a blender for an ad, didn’t really see what the issue was 😂
Think you need to go and find the link for the saffy b fan page hun

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope no Alevels for her, that’s why she still has a mindset and acts like a popular year 11, sixteen year old girl 😂😂
She doesn't though she's actually far more mature than most 19 year olds these days. Also, A levels don't change your personality 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Looks like Saffy B is most likely whisking the new boyfie away on holiday to Santorini. He’s clever🤑 lad’s gonna get some free travelling done lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
her recent food video is soooo triggering. Why do her and her mum have to constantly compare food and label foods "good" and "bad". Also over compensating for the camera "i'm only having this because it's saturday", "I'd usually have a banana too", "i don't usually eat like this in the week" ... then proceeds to not show one truly substantial meal at all. All rabbit food with the occasional bit of bread. I feel like a fat PIG after that and today I had egg on toast, a chicken salad and 3 slices of pizza for dinner :((( I think i'll have to miss watching Saffron's food videos for a while because tomorrow i will be very restrictive now this is in my head ffs
What the duck. This is why I cant stand this girl and dont watch her or follow her anymore except for this thread.. I’m 20. My friends and I both eat whatever the duck we want whenever we want. We’re still healthy and get in some excercise and we all have decent figures. Its great that saffron’s into fitness and a healthy (its defo not heathy though) lifestyle but its also sad. you can still be healthy and have a beautiful figure even if you eat what you want its about being sensible..

also if I read one more comment on here about her car lol. Who cares how she paid for it? Who cares if its a big car?yeah If I had the money Id get a fancy car(a smaller one because im more realistic as I dont have a family of my own and Id look a twit trying too get a big car into parking spaces lol) its BORING

Reactions: 5
She doesn't though she's actually far more mature than most 19 year olds these days. Also, A levels don't change your personality 🤷‍♀️
“obviously it’s really sad, someone did get hit by a train and it means i couldn’t get home, there was no busses to help anyone i had to wait 4 hours”

Obviously you had forgotten about this classic in moment 😂😂^^^ Tell me one instance where she showed such high levels of maturity?😂 she is fake af so i can tell you can’t really read people anyway 😂 Also people tend to grow up when they go sixth form or college because they are treated like an adult and realise that they have to work hard to maybe get a living with substantial money, Saffron never experienced this change and she has never had to work hard for money or any actual school work, also people baby her all the bleeping time so i believe she has a tit mentality, Also how is she “Mature” when she can’t even realise her content can be damaging to people with eating disorders?

Also i love to point out that all you do on this thread is like comments sticking up for Saffron... How abouts you and other people stick to forums of people you actually dislike, i see you have a picture of julie as your profile picture, you probably like Saffron to spite Anastasia, talk about maturity 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.