Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catapillar19

omg that’s alix earls ex bff 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they used to be besties then fell out but no one ever found out why, i bet saff is gutted

• Haha
Reactions: 36

misssunshineuk

She’s so self obsessed and doesn’t hide it

“Libby wrote her next two songs specifically about me”

“I met the love of my life and he couldn’t stop staring at me”

“a guy at coachella wouldn’t take a photo of me, how rude!”

like hun, humble yourself, you’re giving annoying

• Sick

br0wser

Chatty Member
So it was their 25 year anniversary but Saffron had to have her mum with her in LA instead of celebrating. cause she’s incapable of being alone and independent

Attachments

• Wow

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
One thing I hate about Wendy is she is so adamant her kids are kind people. Open your eyes, saffron and her friends are all bitches

Reactions: 35

doodlebug

VIP Member
How many times does she want to say “premier league football player”?? As if that somehow absolves him? Sounds like she says “give me your fucking phone” at the end and snatches it. What a bunch of chavs. No class at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Susspicious

VIP Member
Howling at the guy at Coachella who refused to take a photo of them. He’s a stranger who’s paid to watch the show, and you’re asking him to do you a favour. These influencers aren’t used to being told “no” so they think it was sOoOo RuDe.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Quarentinemomx

I think part of it is that Nicole is the one who made her a ‘young grandma’ and she maybe weirdly resents her in a way for that cause nan makes her sound older 😂
I do also think there’s an element of racism there too, obviously I don’t want to assume but that’s the vibe I get from her 🫠
And I think Nicole would stand up for herself against them whereas Imogen wouldnt

Reactions: 33
she’s only gone to America to do this course because she’s embarrassed that she said she may live out there one day with Louis.

she can barely do an American accent, I just know her acting will be terrible

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
TAKE THE PODCAST AWAY

They were discussing open relationships
View attachment 2884294

"That's not a relationship"
"You're just single"
"It's bizarre"

If you are not adult to understand different REAL relationships, pretend not to judge and then judge. It shows you are not developed enough for this conversation.

Spotify are so sloppy giving 2 pubescent kids a sex and relationship podcast. Ffs.

And Ana the fucking lapdog said like 2 words. Waste of space.
Ana’s such a parrot 😂

But I agree, they stole the name and idea of this podcast with very little experience. I would be fuming if I was the original creator.

It’s like when they were talking about love bombing in one of the episodes - neither one of them knew what it was and didn’t even think to research the term before talking about it but then they very much tried to have a discussion around it 🫠 make it make sense!

Reactions: 32

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron in today's pod: I don't know why people think I cheated on Tyler

Jan 26 2022 Tyler posted
F5BAD88B-9C77-4891-9D73-AEDBB160C47B.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

givemeabreakk

This type of style does not suit her at all ! I wish she’d dress for her body type / size. it always looks like she’s squeezing into the smallest outfits with anything she wears … looks so uncomfortable

doodlebug

VIP Member
TAKE THE PODCAST AWAY

They were discussing open relationships
View attachment 2884294

"That's not a relationship"
"You're just single"
"It's bizarre"

If you are not adult to understand different REAL relationships, pretend not to judge and then judge. It shows you are not developed enough for this conversation.

Spotify are so sloppy giving 2 pubescent kids a sex and relationship podcast. Ffs.

And Ana the fucking lapdog said like 2 words. Waste of space.
Wow. If there was ever an example that these two really should not have a sex and relationships podcast. It’s one thing being judgmental, but it’s a completely different thing to be too stupid to understand there are other kinds of relationships outside of monogamous ones.

For once it would be nice to disagree with Saffron. You can tell when she does but can’t bring herself to say it. Spinelesssss