Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saffron frequently posts photos where she looks amazing and her friends are like mid mouthful or something and look awful. She only looks at herself but she’d haaaaate if it was the other round.

Also, I don’t know if she’d cope with an acting job given how she is with “forgetting” to vlog. It’ll be way too hard for her having to remember to turn up every day.

Reactions: 10
Defo using the facetune on those legs can tell by the misleading wobbly floor
Is it wise to tell everyone your homes empty and your housekeeper/mum will also be with you. I mean I assume someone will house sit?! But seems a dodgy thing to do. J don’t have a mansion or expensive clothes and I wouldn’t announce going away on SM!

account70032

VIP Member
She’ll be even more determined to find a celeb boyfriend now. Trust me now that she’s lost her guy on the Chiefs, she will not be seen be seen with a normal bloke.
I’m being nosy seeing who she’s newly followed on Instagram and she’s purposely following a lot of footballers , basketball players etc so that’s clearly what she wants someone who is famous or has a career that will get bigger over time as their career develops in sports and has connections to people in the celebrity world in America because that’s what she’s desperate to be around. Not sure who said it on here recently about her trying to one up Louis but I agree I think she is desperate to prove she’s moved on and doing better than him which is what is making her delusional to think she’s going to be winning an Oscar next year lol.

She wants to be photographed with someone famous and like you said she wants a celeb boyfriend so I would also be shocked if she ever was to be in a relationship with a normal guy again because in her eyes that’s not good enough as she always wants something to brag about even if the relationship isn’t genuine and is forced she is so desperate to be seen with a famous guy that’s all she is focused on and cares about rather than being in a genuinely happy loving relationship with a nice person.

Also I noticed Libby’s ex boyfriend and Tyler are friends ever since meeting when Tyler was with Saffron and the two guys are on holiday with each other at the moment

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Not Saffron giving herself food poisoning 😂
Not surprised at all 🤨
She can't cope without Wendy waiting on her hand and foot whilst doing her housework.

She isn't capable of looking after herself
And needs to be "surprised" with a clean house after every scrounged holiday.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Waaaaait not saffrons friend on love island ffs. She’s gonna be unbearable ‘supporting her bestie’ 😭😭
---
I’m pretty sure she had a bf recently. I remember saffron mentioning it

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Seems the post that’s caused confusion over the threads is this one, and like @ceecee95 said it was just a miscommunication (it’s Saffron that had the affair)
IMG_1847.jpeg