Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Imogen has left and she can't bare to be alone so Tyler has joined. This girl is Desperate.

Reactions: 56
Personally don’t think she’d ever get back with him. I can’t see her with someone short anymore, to be honest, and if she almost had an NFL player in the bag, she’ll definitely think she can do better than Tyler (i.e. rich and famous). I disagree, by the way. 😂 I think Tyler is about her “NFleague”. But she’s deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Personally don’t think she’d ever get back with him. I can’t see her with someone short anymore, to be honest, and if she almost had an NFL player in the bag, she’ll definitely think she can do better than Tyler (i.e. rich and famous). I disagree, by the way. 😂 I think Tyler is about her “NFleague”. But she’s deluded.
Just realised Tyler still follows big dazza and Casey, so I guess some of the family still like him

Reactions: 7
I don’t think they’re getting back together. She just needs the attention after LRZ

Reactions: 25
Is she trying to be on anas level now having a meal with an ex ffs 😂🥴 tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah he wasn’t this good looking when w saffron sorry. You’d think being w her would improve his looks as but damm. I wonder wtf they talk about. Imagine her sat there waiting for him to show up … awkward

Reactions: 9
Someone commented it on the tiktok of their podcast with Ana talking about meeting up with her ex.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.