Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do her and Imogen do that stupid pouting when they’re eating, annoys me so much!!! (Along with a lot of other things they do ha ha!)

Reactions: 35
She wants to look for a home and start her acting career 🤣😂 delusional
She’ll be even worse than Tanya burr 🤦🏼‍♀️ Tanya is a horrific ‘actress’ but Saffron will be even worse as she struggles with pronouncing words in the English language
---
Saffy b looks old enough to be LRZ’s mum anyway
---
I’m convinced imo likes saff more than she liked jed

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She “addressed” her breakup on the podcast!

Anna introduced the ep by being like “how are you, my single girlie?” Saffron was like “yeah I’m single”. Anna was then like “I’m guessing you don’t want to go too much into it”. Saffron agreed and said she thinks it’s obvious anyway. Anna then spent five minutes laying it on thick about how Saffron is the happiest she’s been, back to the best version of herself etc. And that was literally it.

Bit of a cop out if you ask me. If they were still together we’d be forced to listen to Saffron yap on about the NFL and how he signed with the Chiefs. She did say she’s had breakups where she loses her confidence but this wasn’t one of them…

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She “addressed” her breakup on the podcast!

Anna introduced the ep by being like “how are you, my single girlie?” Saffron was like “yeah I’m single”. Anna was then like “I’m guessing you don’t want to go too much into it”. Saffron agreed and said she thinks it’s obvious anyway. Anna then spent five minutes laying it on thick about how Saffron is the happiest she’s been, back to the best version of herself etc. And that was literally it.

Bit of a cop out if you ask me. If they were still together we’d be forced to listen to Saffron yap on about the NFL and how he signed with the Chiefs. She did say she’s had breakups where she loses her confidence but this wasn’t one of them…
That's an odd way to introduce an episode
And really rude.
Should of been saffrons choice whether it's mentioned or not
Not anas business in anyway
Don't like either of them but taking joy out of others misery is horrid!

Reactions: 3
And really rude.
Nah fair play to Ana, Saff is constantly digging her out, about time she grew a back bone and let Saffy B know her tit does stink

• Haha
Reactions: 88
And really rude.
Good for Ana. For the amount of times Saffron has dragged Ana on the podcast, been very patronising and looked down on her. I personally hope Ana has a few more digs in future episodes for her. Saffron doesn’t deserve any sympathy on this occasion, it’s about time shes brought down a peg or two. Sorry not sorry 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And really rude.
I’m sure they had discussed Ana bringing it up as an easy way for it to be mentioned. If saffron didn’t want it aired it would’ve been cut out

Reactions: 53
I’m sure they had discussed Ana bringing it up as an easy way for it to be mentioned. If saffron didn’t want it aired it would’ve been cut out
Agreed. As much as I’d love it to be a dig, it definitely wasn’t. If anything it was an easy way out for Saffron, so she was doing her a favour.

Reactions: 30
And really rude.
Totally planned so saffron can pretend she’s so not bothered by it. Easy way to bring it up casually without giving it much air time or emotion.

Taylor Swift is supposedly gutted. They could have been besties.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_8990.jpeg

Why on earth does she do this face, she looks so bloody ridiculous 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
was definitely planned beforehand for ana to introduce it that way lol, however if he has cheated which does seem to be the case then why tf not just drag him. she doesn't need to go into details but simply saying 'he cheated on me' will make him look bad which is what he deserves, she's got no reason to be protecting his image

Reactions: 36
Agreed. As much as I’d love it to be a dig, it definitely wasn’t. If anything it was an easy way out for Saffron, so she was doing her a favour.
Exactly they deffo spent ages on FaceTime scripting what Ana could say to bring up the fact saffy is single

Reactions: 17
How you gonna have a *stolen* podcast called Sex Lies & DM slides and not even mention your ex who was lying, sexing and probably dm sliding to your face and behind your back?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
The false positivity at the start of the podcast is so overdone it’s not fooling anyone, and anyone who says genuinely that many times in that way isn’t genuine!
And if she’s more herself than she’s ever been was she being completely fake while in the relationship? (That’s a rhetorical question…)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t get why you’d be making those tiktoks about him to then say nothing on your podcast that is about dating and relationships…😂 boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I agree, it’s absolutely infuriating that she can harp on about her relationship to the minute detail then glide over the break up. I’m not saying just because she’s an influencer that we have the right to know, because we don’t, but at least be consistent with how much you’re sharing! Also, it’s the bloody premise of the podcast which you get PAID to do.

Part of me wonders whether she is reluctant to declare that he’s “cheated” because it would be slander / defamation. Perhaps it was made clear to her that he was constantly messaging other girls while away and she was sent multiple screenshots, as opposed to actually sleeping with someone, and she has considered that cheating. I’m not saying either way what the definition is, but if she was to make the accusation that he “cheated”, he could argue that he never slept with anyone. He did release a statement after the first break up that he had “remained faithful to Saffron”. I do seriously doubt he had the time to properly go and sleep with someone in the States, and we do know that Saff likes to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

I’ve also been wondering whether they have communicated since the break up. You know how exes go through that stage of trying to cut off communication but each end up caving at some point and texting. I feel like he has absolutely no interest / does not miss her but maybe she might have messaged him to congratulate…. Who knows.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.