Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louis has just been signed to my Kansas City Chiefs ugh šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Saffron will be in absolute state missing out on all that Taylor Swift content boosting her numbers!!
Fair play to him. That's a big team to be signed by. He must be good at the sport. Even if he is an awful person who looks like a muscular version of Alfie Deyes, and sounds like him too.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
ā€œSaffron Barker wonā€™t be joining Ms Swift as an NFL wag after allā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ even the newspapers are making sure Saffron knows the dream she wanted isnā€™t happening

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Louis has just been signed to my Kansas City Chiefs ugh šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Saffron will be in absolute state missing out on all that Taylor Swift content boosting her numbers!!
She's probably venting to Wendy and wishing she didn't scare him away with marriage and baby talk so soon.
Won't be long before she's onto the next, she will be determined to get with a sports star one way or another.

Happy for him all the same even happier she's brought back to reality.

Reactions: 16
If Saffy reads this; youā€™re selling doughnuts whilst Louis has signed a contract for the biggest , number one current NFL Team on earth. Same team as Kelce so couldā€™ve been alongside Taylor swift ā€¦ and youā€™re selling doughnuts.

karma . witch

Reactions: 25
Nothing to get excited about, all teams have been given an extra slot for a IPP player this season, it's just a gimmick, he won't make the roster

ETA The International Player Pathway Program helps foreign-born football players reach the NFL. Since its inception in 2017, the program has provided elite international athletes with an opportunity to compete at the NFL level, improve their skills, and potentially earn a spot on an NFL roster.

Reactions: 14
I dunno how I'd feel if I was her, she probably is so confused. She would literally be screaming this over social media, and probably if wanted to be in that photo he's got with his family on the page. But she's heartbroken and they've broken up, so she can't have any of that as they're done and she can't even show any ounce of happiness for him, like imagine Wendy putting him down. Not saying he doesn't deserve it as clearly wasn't nice to her in the end butttt... I could say I feel she might actually would get back with him due to this?! Give it 6 months.. I think she'd see potential long term and say to him they can make it work. šŸ˜†

Reactions: 4
I dunno how I'd feel if I was her, she probably is so confused. She would literally be screaming this over social media, and probably if wanted to be in that photo he's got with his family on the page. But she's heartbroken and they've broken up, so she can't have any of that as they're done and she can't even show any ounce of happiness for him, like imagine Wendy putting him down. Not saying he doesn't deserve it as clearly wasn't nice to her in the end butttt... I could say I feel she might actually would get back with him due to this?! Give it 6 months.. I think she'd see potential long term and say to him they can make it work. šŸ˜†
Thatā€™s if louis wants her back. With his new profile, heā€™ll have a lot of girls throwing themselves at him. I donā€™t think Sarren is on his radar anymore.

Reactions: 30
Saffron will probably say that the reason they split was because Wendy never liked him and she could never be with someone her mother didnā€™t like

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Karma is the guy on the chiefs, we canā€™t stand the way he speaks. He might be lightning but saffronā€™s just frightening āœØ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her face confuses me so much because looking at all her recent stories she looks like a different person to how she looked the other day on her stories and the time before that she looked different too. Itā€™s not because of makeup/no makeup thatā€™s not whatā€™s making the big difference and I am confused lol. Looking through her posts and stories you would think youā€™re looking at different people all the time.

Reactions: 23
Why has she run to LA lolol
Chances are she had planned to "surprise" Louis but then everything went down and she changed it so she doesnt look jealous and desperate.

Nothing is in LA for her but she keeps going back deluded in thinking an acting career is waiting for her.
Even going as far as house hunting when she can't do the basics without Wendy
It isn't happening.

Reactions: 20
Chances are she had planned to "surprise" Louis but then everything went down and she changed it so she doesnt look jealous and desperate.

Nothing is in LA for her but she keeps going back deluded in thinking an acting career is waiting for her.
Even going as far as house hunting when she can't do the basics without Wendy
It isn't happening.
I think they will meet up, I think she is desperate to see him and call it closure, he might entertain it but to show off he can get away with everything and still come up on top.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed she waits until there's a holiday/celebration to zip off on holiday every time
Easter with the family obviously isn't important

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.