Saffron Barker #23 Ugly crying in Dubai, wave the NFL goodbye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but her mum just did an ad for the grandkids bed wetting, whilst I understand they may bed wet it's really weird Wendy doing an ad for it

Reactions: 33
Sorry but her mum just did an ad for the grandkids bed wetting, whilst I understand they may bed wet it's really weird Wendy doing an ad for it
It wasn't long ago casey used his own and other people's kids to advertise that very subject

Wendy is even more unbelievable for using her grandkids to advertise it
Nothing is too far for them

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Poor kids get no privacy it’s really sad and whether they actually wet the bed or not using them for an ad about it is so weird and wrong. What happened to people having privacy and being able to consent to things? If someone wets the bed whether they’re a child or an adult it’s their right if they want people to know about it or not and nobody should be telling the world about anyones private business. I’m not saying bed wetting is anything to be ashamed about but it’s one of those things that someone deserves privacy about. They don’t treat these kids as human beings they don’t respect them they treat them like they’re just props. The kids get them these ads and make them money and that’s all these influencers care about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I find it so funny how they never know what to call saffron. 'Dancer girlfriend' she's a bloody influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
How stupid can you get. She posted this on her story while they are recording with the full adress. You can just enter the room while they are recording, yes I just checked:LOL:View attachment 2839998

She is so deeply obsessed with herself, all she thinks about is how amazing she looks. The selfies from yesterday are just insane - she is so in love with herself, she was practically drooling.

Reactions: 13
So she didn’t look at who the parcel was for. Amused it was for her and open and ate her neighbours chocolate 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So she didn’t look at who the parcel was for. Amused it was for her and open and ate her neighbours chocolate 💀
When was this?!
It only takes a second to check the name sometimes mix ups happen but she didn't bother opened it and ate her neighbours chocolate 😬

How is that even possible other than she's that entitled that it must have been for her
Hope she had a good explanation ready.
And paid for a replacement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who doesn’t believe the story. The way the chocolates were sitting right next to the window with all the wrappers? I don’t buy it

Reactions: 16
LOL I do feel for her can you imagine getting cheated on and making a fool of yourself by posting childish TikTok’s whilst the person who cheated on you just doesn’t give a tit about you , has signed to a huge team and is basically getting everything he wants whilst also following so many girls who look NOTHING like saffron ? Boy oh boy I just know she’s hurt ! I bet she’ll try get with someone from an American football team now so she can live her copycat Alix earle fantasy lol

Reactions: 42
I bet she’ll try get with someone from an American football team now so she can live her copycat Alix earle fantasy lol
She’s recently followed Craig Reynolds who plays for the Detroit Lions. She’s so predictable 😂 She’s also followed a Liverpool player within the last week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
you just know momager Wendy is screaming. karma really is the guy on the chiefs coming straight home to the next insta-model.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
When was this?!
It only takes a second to check the name sometimes mix ups happen but she didn't bother opened it and ate her neighbours chocolate 😬

How is that even possible other than she's that entitled that it must have been for her
Hope she had a good explanation ready.
And paid for a replacement.
yesterday I assume. She made a tiktok about it. Just because she gets sent PR doesn’t give her to right to open everything sent to her house. As sometimes couriers make mistakes.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.